matt9005

Platinum Member
BMF Tokens
Wohoooo! I requested a payment today and received the payment via PayPal in less than 30 minutes. The teansaction was fast. As always, kudos to Mr. B.
Interesting. I thought that BMF redemption payments were made on the 25th day of each month. Is there a change in the rules?

keuyep.cobain

Newbie Member
BMF Tokens
I am new in this forum, I am very interested in what is offered here. May this forum continue to grow and provide info about paying programs well. Good luck.

happietappy

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
IMG_20190113_153616.jpg

Receive my 2nd payment on BeerMoneyForum.
Requested and received it in just few hours.. nothing else online beat BeerMoneyForum, am very proud to be a member.

Spread the word guys!

happietappy

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
With the current price and transaction fees of Bitcoin, is it possible to withdraw BMF tokens worth less than $10?
It all boils down to alot of factors like the exchange you are using and also bitcoin network.
Personally i haven't used BTC in receiving small funds, i mostly use Ethereum cause it fees are very small (literally worth pennies) :). Unfortunately, Mr.B stop supporting Ethereum.
Under normal circumstances transaction fee shouldn't be that high with BTC so you should be fine :)

Davidafer

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
Thanks so much, bmf admin for this payment, my first payment in beermoneyforum and also the second payment on all website, this website is legit, no scaming here
IMG_20190121_100945.jpg

kona1

Platinum Member
BMF Tokens
Thanks so much, bmf admin for this payment, my first payment in beermoneyforum and also the second payment on all website, this website is legit, no scaming here View attachment 35240
Congrats for your payment, I also received my first payment a few days ago and attached it above. It is always good to earn some extra cash from different websites and also learn a lot of things while doing it.