Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com

We Help Each Other to Make Money Online
Register Now
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LEGIT AyuWage Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Discussion in 'New PTC Sites' started by AngelaMc, Apr 1, 2017.

1. Yugocean

Yugocean Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I too click there, but cannot be there all the day; often refresh might give more ads and will earn more from it; yet we have to manage it within time.

2. Nnaemeka

Nnaemeka Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    The ads on ayuwage seems to be different from other sites. Sites I have worked on cannot give me $1 for a whole day. It's a whole new learning process. Maybe I will try to schedule my time for ayuwage tonight.

3. Yugocean

BMF Coins:
    $1 in ayuwage in a day is hardly possible, these are rare things; however 50 cents are possible when there are lots of ads. Today I made 19 cents from Ayuwage.

4. Nnaemeka

BMF Coins:
    I was wondering how someone would make $1 or $2 in a day. Maybe it was a joke or something. Someone posted it above and I decided that maybe ayuwage has become the place to go to again. When I was there I was making like 20 cents a day. That is what I know is possible.

5. Lilipebs1

Lilipebs1 Member

BMF Coins:
    Its my credits day by day. [​IMG]

6. kaka135

kaka135 Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I think making 19 cents a day is quite good too, especially when there aren't many ads now.

I am not sure about $2, but I did earn slightly more than $1 a day before and I didn't finish clicking all the ads. So for someone who spent more time on clicking the ads during those period where there were many ads, it might be possible to earn more than $1. But the issue with Ayuwage is, the number of ads is not consistently. Sometimes there are really a lot, sometimes there can be none at all.

7. Yugocean

BMF Coins:
    We just have to take all available ads in our managed time; it is not possible to be active entire day; but we can refresh Ayuwage through out the day for all opportunities.

8. tiada

tiada Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    There few 3 cents ads over my end this morning too, it seems Ayuwage is back after drying for weeks, hope the trend will continue, I am working towards first cash out with targeting the 30 cents bonus,

9. kaka135

BMF Coins:
    Yes, I got a few high value ads to click too. I am still far away from my cash out, the balance has been stuck at the number 5 for quite some time. I hope more ads are coming soon. We will just have to wait patiently. :Laugh:

10. tiada

tiada Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    5 is not bad and quite a lot, haha!
    I am at 8 level now, stuck for weeks. Hope able to cash out this month, I have yet tested out myself how long it take for receiving the payment from this site, some claimed it takes many days till a month long.

11. kaka135

BMF Coins:
    Same here. I have been stuck at $5 for weeks. It was really fast previously, then slow down tremendously. It depends on when the payment is processed, as it's processing by batch. You might be lucky to just wait for a day, or a month. ;)

12. Nnaemeka

BMF Coins:
    There are lots of people earning on ayuwage. Like all of us. I am not surprised if it takes them a long time to pay. The requests are much especially where there are lots of earning opportunities in ayuwage. I wonder what they will do when a payment request overlaps.

13. tiada

tiada Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I just wondered is there any certain pay date set by the site? As @kaka135 just took few days to get her payment but there was another member waited for 5 weeks long. Anyway, hope the site clears the payment once a week at least.

14. kaka135

BMF Coins:
    It used to take me the longest was less than a month to receive my payment, so I guess they process the payment once a month. For the last payment, as they were busy with other stuff, hence they didn't have enough staff to handle the payments, but they solved it eventually by bringing in more staff.

15. Yugocean

BMF Coins:
    We are in Ayuwage for years, but none of us is aware if Ayuwage have any certain date for payment. Sometimes Ayuwage take weeks to pay the users. If I remember my past experience, this was the reason why I kept earning for more than 1 month even when my requested payment was not send, and stpped when I lost hope of receiving.

16. tiada

tiada Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Me too, made $1 during the past 2 weeks, day by day when the volume of ads getting lesser after entering 2018.
    It's hard to get $1 after Decemeber which was the peak season for Ayuwage, there are only few cents to 20-30 cents made daily currently.

17. kanchan18

kanchan18 Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    after a long time i again visitwd that site and seen nothing new there. same old stories. may have reduced the earning per click also. found no reason to be active there again.

18. Yugocean

BMF Coins:
    Ayuwage hadn't reduced any rate, ads are valued as they were before, although there is no raise which is important because ads rats is raised also.

19. Nnaemeka

BMF Coins:
    Maybe @kanchan18 may be confusing the fact that ads are not coming frequently with earnings per click. Earnings per click are still the same. The problem is you have to come again and again to get ads to click. Just more time to earn now.

20. Yugocean

BMF Coins:
    Ayuwage ads were never always frequently coming, sometimes there are many, sometimes there are few; we just have to grab which appear and take the earning.