LEGIT Aysptc Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Aadii

Platinum Member
BMF Tokens
Why you even bother with ptc sites in the first place? There are a million ways to earn. Leave PTC,and, you will learn something.
I never really bothered with PTC sites in the first place until I saw that this forum "New PTC Sites" has the most posts than other sections even 1k more posts than Faucets forum. So, I wanted to try them. Now it's my time to see what really pays and SCAM users. @Mr. B mark this as SCAM please.

kona1

Emerald Member
BMF Tokens
They suspended my account after I made a withdraw.
According to the payment proofs section they are making payouts every day to many users so you should contact them and see if they will reply, otherwise it’s definitely a scam if they suspended your account after requesting a payment.

Aadii

Platinum Member
BMF Tokens
According to the payment proofs section they are making payouts every day to many users so you should contact them and see if they will reply, otherwise it’s definitely a scam if they suspended your account after requesting a payment.
Ok, I will contact them.

Kahl39

Gold Member
BMF Tokens
This could be nice if they have PayPal at least as one of their payment processors. And how many ads do the have per day? How are they going so far in term of memberships?

Fayiz

Gold Member
BMF Tokens
Only Three advertisment value of 0.0001$ Total earning per day is 0.0003$ 30 days are required to reach their minimum payout of 0.01$