If you are not in it you can't win it.

JohanV

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The team at Moneyspais are GREAT!
I wrote and asked if they could do anything about extending my upgrade as the site was down for 11 days.
They wrote back and have given me an extension.
100 points to them. :))
Remember there is a weekly $5 referral competition.

goshko

Bronze Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I requested my money from getpaidto but it says PAID but i didnt get anything i will comeback again after 5-10 days and will keep you updated :)

Rainer

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It seems like the owner of GetPaidToSurf doesn't have the money to pay its users and is trying to gather the required funds by getting people to buy memberships which doesn't seem to work out for them. (The initial sale was supposed to last for 3 days but it has been going on for over 2 weeks) The site could be legit but right now it's questionable.

Aisaka12

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It seems like the owner of GetPaidToSurf doesn't have the money to pay its users and is trying to gather the required funds by getting people to buy memberships which doesn't seem to work out for them. (The initial sale was supposed to last for 3 days but it has been going on for over 2 weeks) The site could be legit but right now it's questionable.
Exactly, i bought the platinum at 3$, now its 2.5$. He has no money, and advertisers on these sites are rare.

dadayli

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
typical autosurfing website tactics , they all do that

goshko

Bronze Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WARNING!!!
Move the site getpaidto.surf to SCAM!
They suspended my account and they didn't pay me anything even that it shows/says in the section payments my name!
They do not PAY!
DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!

JohanV

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I requested my money from getpaidto but it says PAID but i didnt get anything i will comeback again after 5-10 days and will keep you updated :)
I am the same. I have been waiting a long time - still no money. Sad to say but I don't think that we will ever see that money. :(

JohanV

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who's a happy boy today?
Me! I''m a happy boy.
Won another Euro in the cashminingforumforyou.it pixels game and I've just had another payment from them.
They pay super quick. I requested this morning and was paid this morning.

I'm due a payment in about 2 days from moneyspais. I'll keep you posted but I am confident of payment.

Attachments

Ben Schnorr

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
So I'm confused? Is auto surfing still a real way to make money? I just signed up for Fastcashmining and Cashminingbot. These sites still legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.