Autosurfing for Cash is Real

fat-lip

Newbie Member
BMF Tokens
If doing this on mobile & Google Chrome is currently installed, can it be done this way - by installing Firefox & use it only for the autosurfers?

Aisaka12

Newbie Member
BMF Tokens
If doing this on mobile & Google Chrome is currently installed, can it be done this way - by installing Firefox & use it only for the autosurfers?
You can use the site on any browser. Having firefox and chrome in your phone isnt a problem. You have to keep your phone on the mining tab of course.

fat-lip

Newbie Member
BMF Tokens
Means if having a few sites already running on a few tabs on Google Chrome, it is still possible to run a few more tabs for the autosurfers without Firefox?

JohanV

Bronze Member
BMF Tokens
A big "Thumbs Up" for the admin at CashCreator.de.
I had a problem with my account so I sent an email.
Very quick response and the problem sorted out.
It's very comforting to know that there is an attentive admin.
I've just upgraded to Silver and should reach withdrawal in the next 2 weeks.
If you want to try CashCreator here's my link http://cashcreator.de/?ref=355

JohanV

Bronze Member
BMF Tokens
I've just received my 2nd payment from Surfe,be
This is the ideal companion program for your CashMiners.
It displays banners each time a new page is loaded and since the cash miners refresh every minute or so that is a lot of banners you get paid for.
There are also paid to visit and paid to view options that really increase your earnings,
Plus there is a generous referral program.
If you are not using Surfe.be you should be so get started here - https://surfe.be/ext/162125
Withdrawal minimum is only $0.03 but I let my account accumulate to $1.00 before I withdraw.

Attachments

rjlg01

Newbie Member
BMF Tokens

good as you walk this post to finish today, look paidformining.net seems to have problems with this function I have given this lucky wheel, I earn cents, but I discount it from my balance balance, and that I have been with the page I know what good in some cases the power cuts that I have for hours I do not do the autosurf, or has a bug bug or is that way, according to the rules because it does not say anything, lose there, but it is recommended not to use this section of the page, so that they do not charge pennies and send a ticket to the paid for mining advisor to see what is happening there, but please do not use this section so that you do not lose pennies, for those who are using the website

Aisaka12

Newbie Member
BMF Tokens

This is the only one that pays with paypal payeer and btc.

it pays 0.00015/min but you gotta pay at least 1 dollar to withdraw or buy a higher membership.

there might be other sites that pay with payeer but this is the most profitable.

vitalspot

Newbie Member
BMF Tokens
Hello I have a question. I'm looking to withdraw from fastcashmining to bitcoin, and then to transfer that to paypal, is coinbase the only option? and are there any crypto sites that do not require ID verification?

Couthless

Gold Member
BMF Tokens