Status
Not open for further replies.

JohanV

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
From my own experience I can tell that GetCashFree pays in 5-7 days and if I remember right then MoneyMining pays out on Fridays.
Thanks for the info.
It's been 6 days for GetCash and 7 for MoneyMining (and Friday has come and gone) :) since I requested withdrawal.
We'll hold faith til the end of the week.

JohanV

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
only $1 , and now they have cut the rate from 0.00005 to 0.00003, so I don;t know if still worth it seems it will take a very long time to cash out at the new rate , even the old rate was low, my others pay at 0.00010
It is very slow that's why I'm considering upgrading. I'm going to see it as buying a lotto ticket. Maybe I'll win and maybe I won't. ;)

What other miners do you have?
My best is FastCash. 3 payouts so far and I've upgraded to Gold.

Are you on SerpClix?

joy207

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
don't you have to have a website to use Serpclix?

I am doing 3 autosurf now, getcashfree; paidformining , and cashminingbot

JohanV

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
don't you have to have a website to use Serpclix?

I am doing 3 autosurf now, getcashfree; paidformining , and cashminingbot
You don't need a website for SerpClix. It runs from a Firefox extension. It is really easy to use.
You register.
You install Firefox. (You can run more than one browser at the same time. I run Firefox and Chrome.)
You install the extension
You active the extension.
You wait for orders
You complete the orders
You get paid.
If you want to test it here's the link - http://serpclix.com/clickers/?sid=21649

I have/had those 3
GetCashFree - I have a payment pending
PaidForMining - still mining
CashMiningBot - Did not pay me so I closed them down. Have you been paid here?

I am also doing
https://cashmining.forumforyou.it - still mining
http://moneymining.xyz - Payment pending

riccck

Platinum Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
fancitos.com - cant login few days
cashcreator.de - down from yesterday
moneyspais.com - down from today

Anyone have same problems?

Couthless

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
fancitos.com - cant login few days
cashcreator.de - down from yesterday
moneyspais.com - down from today

Anyone have same problems?
I don't know if Fancitos was ever down for me as I don't use it, but the website is loading for me right now.
CashCreator was never down for me.
Moneyspais was down for me yesterday but is back up now.

riccck

Platinum Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know if Fancitos was ever down for me as I don't use it, but the website is loading for me right now.
fancitos , no down, but reject login every time.... still same few days for me
cashcreator.de is still down for me, page dont load up
moneypais correct, its runing now

JohanV

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi,
I have had no problems with CashCreator. I left Fancitos quite some time ago. The site kept crashing.
Have you been paid by CashCreator yet?

joy207

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i stopped cashcreator when they cut the price to 0.00003 and moneypais when they cut to 0.00001 , at those rates would take a year or more to cash out

cashminingbot will not log in today so i''m down to two, getcash free and getpaidformining

JohanV

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
cashformingbot is now back up, did anyone get paid by them ?
I stopped CashMiningBot because they DO NOT PAY.
I made a payment request on the 5th Feb. It was not paid out but the amount was deducted from my balance. I wrote to support but NO REPLY.
Just to make sure we're talking about the same program here's the url of the program I'm talking about - http://cashminingbot.com

Frixion

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone here having trouble with the autosurfing sites? I keep them open and when I physically see them go through site after site, I refresh the page and the minutes/money mined goes up. But when I leave it on and I come back, I refresh the page and the minutes either don't go up at all or the minutes go up by 10 minutes, minuscule compared the total time from when I left it to when I came back. It's been really bugging me lately because the sites all say "Just leave your tab open!" My IP has not changed, nothing is wrong with my internet, and my computer is not sleeping and therefore it always has an internet connection. This has been happening on all surfing sites (getcashfree, fastcashmining, moneymining, cashminingitalia and cashminingbot). If someone who owns these sites or if someone who knows what's going on could tell me how to resolve this that would be absolutely amazing.

JohanV

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
H
Anyone here having trouble with the autosurfing sites? I keep them open and when I physically see them go through site after site, I refresh the page and the minutes/money mined goes up. But when I leave it on and I come back, I refresh the page and the minutes either don't go up at all or the minutes go up by 10 minutes, minuscule compared the total time from when I left it to when I came back. It's been really bugging me lately because the sites all say "Just leave your tab open!" My IP has not changed, nothing is wrong with my internet, and my computer is not sleeping and therefore it always has an internet connection. This has been happening on all surfing sites (getcashfree, fastcashmining, moneymining, cashminingitalia and cashminingbot). If someone who owns these sites or if someone who knows what's going on could tell me how to resolve this that would be absolutely amazing.
Hi,
Are you opening new Tabs or new Windows?
I run each of my CashMiners in its own window and I don't have that problem.
All I do is regularly open the window to check that the miner is running, but you should only need to refresh the tab if the mining has stopped. (I live in an area with terrible internet so this is a constant problem for me)

Are you running Surfe.be. With all those miners open you should, It is the ideal companion program for the miners - If you are not running it and want to check it out here's the link - https://surfe.be/ext/103111

Frixion

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
H

Hi,
Are you opening new Tabs or new Windows?
I run each of my CashMiners in its own window and I don't have that problem.
All I do is regularly open the window to check that the miner is running, but you should only need to refresh the tab if the mining has stopped. (I live in an area with terrible internet so this is a constant problem for me)

Are you running Surfe.be. With all those miners open you should, It is the ideal companion program for the miners - If you are not running it and want to check it out here's the link - https://surfe.be/ext/103111
Yes I do have them open in different windows. It however still is stopping. GetCashFree is the main one that is not working. It's stuck at 0, and I don't know what's going on. If anyone has contact with the owner that would be great and I could explain my issue there.

Status
Not open for further replies.