Join ClicksFly now!

Autosurfing for Cash is Real

Couthless

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought Silver ms yesterday, price was 1usd, I have there 10usd mined every day without pause, and was waiting for better price at gistpost, for take out withdrawal..... BUT yesterday was 1usd for Siver ms and mining rate was 0.0001... that I bought ...... today they changed mining rate to 0.00005... they changed buyed service to low, thats surprised... Its like you have pay yesterday for car and when you going for car, the seller tells you, take out only engine.... crazy, I will finish with them
I really wouldn't recommend using Gistpost.win.
Look at their maximum withdrawals and minimum time between withdrawals, compared to the prices of the packages. That silver package of yours can only earn $4.75 per month and costs $1 to use. The risk is too high just to be able to earn maximum of $3.75 per month.

riccck

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yes
I really wouldn't recommend using Gistpost.win.
Look at their maximum withdrawals and minimum time between withdrawals, compared to the prices of the packages. That silver package of yours can only earn $4.75 per month and costs $1 to use. The risk is too high just to be able to earn maximum of $3.75 per month.
yes I know, I started with them few months ago, it was odl cashmining.xyz than renamed to gistpost and changed rules very often, but I had there 10 bucks, so I was still mining and waiting for better price to chance withdraw, thats why Iam writing now. They changed silver to low, soit was better chance to withdraw some, now will see if will paid or not ;)

joy207

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been doing 4 of these, and all are opened when I open the comp in the morning , and restore session

I check to make sure all are working

now, after a few hours I have for the day

paidformining.net 176 minutes
cashcreastor 60 minutes
cashminingbot 48 minutes
getcashfree 47 minutes

I can understand some variance but this is getting strange . has anyone else kept track of minutes ?

Rainer

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been doing 4 of these, and all are opened when I open the comp in the morning , and restore session

I check to make sure all are working

now, after a few hours I have for the day

paidformining.net 176 minutes
cashcreastor 60 minutes
cashminingbot 48 minutes
getcashfree 47 minutes

I can understand some variance but this is getting strange . has anyone else kept track of minutes ?
Checked my PaidForMining window and it seems like you don't get minutes if you don't have the surfer tab open. (from my experience this is not a problem on other sites)

JohanV

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just received my 3rd payment from FastCashMining. Paid out same day I requested it. Go FastCash Go. :)
I am a Silver member and now I'm going to upgrade to Gold and see how that goes.
If you are not registered here yet then you should register now. - https://fastcashmining.com/?ref=16297

I've currently got withdrawals pending with GetCashFree and MoneyMining. I'll let you know if I get paid.

I've got a little program Surfe.be, that is a great addition to your cashminers. It's a little addon that loads banners onto your webpage each time the page is refreshed. You get paid each time a banner is displayed. Since the cash miners load a new page every 60 seconds or so this adds up to a huge number if banner impressions, I've had 3,006 so far today. There are also paid adverts and videos to watch. If you are interested here's the link - https://surfe.be/ext/103111

Attachments

Couthless

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got a little program Surfe.be, that is a great addition to your cashminers. It's a little addon that loads banners onto your webpage each time the page is refreshed. You get paid each time a banner is displayed. Since the cash miners load a new page every 60 seconds or so this adds up to a huge number if banner impressions, I've had 3,006 so far today. There are also paid adverts and videos to watch. If you are interested here's the link - https://surfe.be/ext/103111
That is really good! Signed up under you (hopefully that worked!).

To everyone else, I noticed that somehow my CPU usage jumps to 100% when certain pages are loaded up, even with Javascript turned off. I have no idea how they manage that, but if you are having the same issue, I recommend downloading BES. It is a program that limits the amount of CPU any selected processes can use. I just target the Opera browsers I am mining on and limit them to 10%.
Even if you aren't having trouble with monero miners, I'd recommend limiting it via BES anyway as it will reduce your power consumption - my laptop is absolutely silent now and I wasn't even aware it could get this quiet. It just shows how much I was wasting.

Keep_Positive

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just received my 3rd payment from FastCashMining. Paid out same day I requested it. Go FastCash Go. :)
I am a Silver member and now I'm going to upgrade to Gold and see how that goes.
If you are not registered here yet then you should register now. - https://fastcashmining.com/?ref=16297

I've currently got withdrawals pending with GetCashFree and MoneyMining. I'll let you know if I get paid.

Hello! thank you for this... I signed under your referral. The surfebe extension is doing good so far.

Rainer

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll probably have to do some CPU limiting too, my laptop is silent but its rather concerning to see the CPU usage hover around 80% 24/7 with 4 autosurfers one.

Couthless

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just made my first payment request at PaidForMining. So we should know if they are legit or not soon. I really hope that they are - Their free package is trash but their VIP one fairly decent. I would love to be able to upgrade with them.

Couthless

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just made my first payment request at PaidForMining. So we should know if they are legit or not soon. I really hope that they are - Their free package is trash but their VIP one fairly decent. I would love to be able to upgrade with them.
Well that payment came in super fast! Here is the proof:

Attachments

JohanV

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Surfe.be PAYS
I let my account accumulate to $1.01 then withdrew to Payeer (Payeer take a $0.01 fee)
Requested my payment today. Got PAID today.
If you are not with them yet then get in here - https://surfe.be/ext/103111
This is the perfect companion program for your cash miners as it displays banners each time you refresh a page. Since the cash miners refresh every minute so a lot of banners get displayed.

My withdrawals from GetCashFree and MoneyMining are still pending but are still within the withdraw delay period. I'll let you know what develops.

I know this isn't auto surfing but it is so easy it ought to be. SerpClix is my best cash earner, I've already been PAID $27.30 and my account is currently at $21.63 If you want to know more here's the link - http://serpclix.com/clickers/?sid=21649

Attachments

joy207

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
only $1 , and now they have cut the rate from 0.00005 to 0.00003, so I don;t know if still worth it seems it will take a very long time to cash out at the new rate , even the old rate was low, my others pay at 0.00010

Rainer

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My withdrawals from GetCashFree and MoneyMining are still pending but are still within the withdraw delay period. I'll let you know what develops.
From my own experience I can tell that GetCashFree pays in 5-7 days and if I remember right then MoneyMining pays out on Fridays.