Autosurfing for Cash is Real

joy207

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
are there any that are confirmed scams? I am doing 4, getcashfree, cashcreator, getpadformining, and cashminingbot; I only reached payment level at getcashfree, and they paid no problem

Couthless

Gold Member
BMF Tokens
are there any that are confirmed scams? I am doing 4, getcashfree, cashcreator, getpadformining, and cashminingbot; I only reached payment level at getcashfree, and they paid no problem
MiningTraffic and CashMining.org are both confirmed scams. There are a couple more which I assume are scams because the way they present themselves makes them seem so, but I never actually tried them to verify that they are scams.
Why aren't you using FastCashMining? That one is currently the best one on the internet.

Couthless

Gold Member
BMF Tokens
Another payment proof for CashMining.forumforyou.it.
This one I was actually a bit impressed with. I was his first payment via Payeer and he messaged me asking if I could be paid by Paypal instead as he was having some trouble making Payeer work. I responded by telling him that I wasn't too concerned and that he could keep the cash. He insisted and found a way to get Payeer working.
In my mind, there is nothing more reliable than someone still willing to pay, when you offer them such an easy way of getting out of it.

joy207

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
MiningTraffic and CashMining.org are both confirmed scams. There are a couple more which I assume are scams because the way they present themselves makes them seem so, but I never actually tried them to verify that they are scams.
Why aren't you using FastCashMining? That one is currently the best one on the internet.
I signed up for them, and used it until they stopped paying free users. I don't like the idea of forced VIP. we could have at least been allowed to use whatever had been in the account . if they ever have normal rules I will try them again ,

Couthless

Gold Member
BMF Tokens
I signed up for them, and used it until they stopped paying free users. I don't like the idea of forced VIP. we could have at least been allowed to use whatever had been in the account . if they ever have normal rules I will try them again ,
Fair enough - that would deter me too if I wasn't already aware of their legitimacy.

kona1

Emerald Member
BMF Tokens
Thank you for uploading the payment proof, I can now start using the website along with fastcashmining to boost my earnings a little bit.

kryptanthrax

Newbie Member
BMF Tokens
Quick update: Getcashfree now stopped paying via Bitcoin.

Question:
I've never used Payeer before, is there a simple way to use Payeer money to buy BTC and withdraw them to a wallet of my choice?

matt9005

Platinum Member
BMF Tokens
Quick update: Getcashfree now stopped paying via Bitcoin.

Question:
I've never used Payeer before, is there a simple way to use Payeer money to buy BTC and withdraw them to a wallet of my choice?
I personally suggest changer.com . It's a instant exchange service that allows you to buy Bitcoin with Payeer. Excellent service and I have used it multiple times. You can check out it's thread on this forum here.

Aisaka12

Newbie Member
BMF Tokens
Getcashfree is a bit destroyed. free user only makes 8 cents per day and the withdraw limit is 4.5 dollars. It started high but it crashed. i think fastcashming is the most stable one

Couthless

Gold Member
BMF Tokens
P
For GetCashFree and CashMining.forumforyou.it, is it okay to use paypal as the payment method?
Paypal is always a risk, but to be honest I don't think it is a huge risk. I know of only two people that have been banned by Paypal for it and obviously there are tens of thousands of users between all of the Autosurfers. That isn't a lot of bannings for such a huge userbase, so the odds of you becoming number three would be pretty small.
Having said all that, I wouldn't risk it myself. Trying to earn online with a banned Paypal account sucks. The risk might be small but the consequences are far too large.

riccck

Bronze Member
BMF Tokens
I bought Silver ms yesterday, price was 1usd, I have there 10usd mined every day without pause, and was waiting for better price at gistpost, for take out withdrawal..... BUT yesterday was 1usd for Siver ms and mining rate was 0.0001... that I bought ...... today they changed mining rate to 0.00005... they changed buyed service to low, thats surprised... Its like you have pay yesterday for car and when you going for car, the seller tells you, take out only engine.... crazy, I will finish with them

Aisaka12

Newbie Member
BMF Tokens
I bought Silver ms yesterday, price was 1usd, I have there 10usd mined every day without pause, and was waiting for better price at gistpost, for take out withdrawal..... BUT yesterday was 1usd for Siver ms and mining rate was 0.0001... that I bought ...... today they changed mining rate to 0.00005... they changed buyed service to low, thats surprised... Its like you have pay yesterday for car and when you going for car, the seller tells you, take out only engine.... crazy, I will finish with them
Wait where did you buy silver?