Autosurfing for Cash is Real

Nocturnal Writer

Gold Member
BMF Tokens
I am so well informed as I go through with the pros and cons of autosurfing sites.

Two months ago I tried one of those autosurfing sites for the first time to my dismay it discontinued. I learned later it was a scam. It didn't pay its users.

My first impression was bad. I realized that it's a waste of time. I am hesitant or doubtful to join similar site again.

simplyfred

Gold Member
BMF Tokens
I've join two of this site but I have discontinued because they've change their rules as time goes by. Cashmining.xyz have a lot of annoying ads that I really don't like and they are always changing payment threshold. Not good.

joy207

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
anything new is bound to have scammers, and sites that just fail. but there will be winners. I was paid once by getcashfree , and hope they will pay again despite their rate reductions ; but autosurfing is not as passive as it is promoted to be, or could be. the sites have to be monitored to make sure they are crediting minutes, and sometimes you need to log out and re log in . not often., but sometimes they just get stuck, and need to be refreshed. so check your sites a few times a day

Riverside

Newbie Member
BMF Tokens
"To be able to withdraw your money, you must have at least 0 total mined minutes and withdrawal amount must be over $5.00. You can send one payout request every 30 days!

ATTENTION: Current withdrawal fee is 8% and will be deducted from your withdrawal amount! "
Was it always 8%? Seems bit much.

Aadii

Platinum Member
BMF Tokens
"To be able to withdraw your money, you must have at least 0 total mined minutes and withdrawal amount must be over $5.00. You can send one payout request every 30 days!

ATTENTION: Current withdrawal fee is 8% and will be deducted from your withdrawal amount! "
because they want you to upgrade your account by purchasing membership to lower withdrawal fee to 5%

joy207

Silver Member
BMF Tokens

no it was 5%, and the minute rate was 0.0002; still they are competitive, and are proven to pay