Start Play and Win!

Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - We Help Each Other to Make Money Online

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Shorten
ShrinkMe.io - Most Trusted URL Shortener
Start Play and Win!
Uiz.io - Top URL Shortener
Make short links and earn the biggest money
MyLead - start earn money
MyLead affiliate network
Short URL

Automated News Website - 25 $ -

200 FREE SPINS - WIN REAL CASH!

beerlover

Newbie Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will create a fully automated news website on any topic (sports, business, games, politics, tech, entertainment, health, etc). You don't need to do anything! Just sit back and relax.

Website Features:
  • 100% Automated (custom plugin for automated posting).
  • Responsive Design (cross browser support, mobile friendly).
  • SEO Friendly (built in Schema, Google AMP and JSON structure).
  • Unique Content (you need provide WordAi API if you want a content to be unique).
  • Monetization (any type of ads like AdSense, Amazon, Clickbank, Infolinks, Media.net, Chitika, etc).

Template Using
News Paper / Bimber

Plugins
Yoast SEO premium and others.

I will randomly select one guy from every 5 orders and will refund the price.

bomb2060

Newbie Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will create a fully automated news website on any topic (sports, business, games, politics, tech, entertainment, health, etc). You don't need to do anything! Just sit back and relax.

Website Features:
  • 100% Automated (custom plugin for automated posting).
  • Responsive Design (cross browser support, mobile friendly).
  • SEO Friendly (built in Schema, Google AMP and JSON structure).
  • Unique Content (you need provide WordAi API if you want a content to be unique).
  • Monetization (any type of ads like AdSense, Amazon, Clickbank, Infolinks, Media.net, Chitika, etc).

Template Using
News Paper / Bimber

Plugins
Yoast SEO premium and others.

I will randomly select one guy from every 5 orders and will refund the price.
I dont understand. Where will the articles come from? Can they be local articles for my country or an international site?

beerlover

Newbie Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont understand. Where will the articles come from? Can they be local articles for my country or an international site?

Articles will be from any news websites. Yes it can be from the local articles from your country/ International Site.

beerlover

Newbie Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds interesting. How much is the price?
25$. And as promised in the thread, I will refund 100% to one guy from every 5 orders.
Domain and hosting you need to buy. I can help as well to find competitive keywords - analysis- domain/hosting buying etc.

Details sent as private message to you.

Kindly check

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.