Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❓ASK Are the telegram mining bot safe to mine crypto?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey10

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Telegram crypto mining bots are increasing every day. Most with affiliate programs and completing simple tasks like viewing ads, promoting and so on. I recieve invitation from friends, groups and channels everyday and some often showed their payment proofs. My question is whether they are safe to mine crypto from them or not?

onlyprofits

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Most of the bots are scams, in many you are only going to waste your time, others ask you to invest to be able to withdraw the minimum, but there are some that do pay, such as those of the Click Bot group, in them we can see the Ltc Click Bot, BTC Click Bot Doge Click Bot, Zec Click Bot and BCH Click Bot

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think you should be careful of those telegram mining bots because most are scam and few are real , and thd ones i have seen are mostly scam

Dora_WalletInvestor

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Most of them look suspicious to me as well, there are many scams. If you want to join any, make sure you do some research into the bot and if you are unsure, it's better to avoid.

sammyblaq

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have done pretty much of the Instagram mining bots and realised it is a sham and time wasting.

It is better here accumulating on a daily.

#MyPiece

onlyprofits

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think you should be careful of those telegram mining bots because most are scam and few are real , and thd ones i have seen are mostly scam
100% agree with you, there are some legitimate ones. It is best to test the bot and see if it really pays
Most of them look suspicious to me as well, there are many scams. If you want to join any, make sure you do some research into the bot and if you are unsure, it's better to avoid.
For that there are groups in which you can lean, it is better to find out and see the proofs of payment and not waste time testing a bot

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
How do someone make research about those bots ? , because most time you hardly find information regarding them on the internet i think

Dora_WalletInvestor

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do someone make research about those bots ? , because most time you hardly find information regarding them on the internet i think
I agree, but in my experience it's more likely that you can find information on the legit ones, and less/no information on the fake ones. And my strategy is that if I'm unsure, I'd rather avoid it.

Sincere66

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
99% of those telegram bots claiming to offer you satoshi as reward for your consistent work with them are mostly scam. Don't trust them at all.

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I agree, but in my experience it's more likely that you can find information on the legit ones, and less/no information on the fake ones. And my strategy is that if I'm unsure, I'd rather avoid it.
Like i would like to know more on where can you get and find more information on the legit ones and the fake ones , if that is the strategy you are using

Sudipta

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
99% of those telegram bots claiming to offer you satoshi as reward for your consistent work with them are mostly scam. Don't trust them at all.
Yes , I agree most of the telegram bots are fake . Especially those who wants transaction fees in order to send you more in exchange for the transaction fees. They never send anything just earn from scamming people. And they close their not as soon as some reports starts coming and opens a new bot.

Sudipta

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I tried some telegram bots earlier and I came up with a theory that active and paying bots always have a page or telegram group. Also they have a system of contacting admin. I worked on a bot which I contacted with the admin and it came legit . Though it was closed after some days as it was free no investment and he ran out of money and adds was not earning him much.

Sincere66

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes , I agree most of the telegram bots are fake . Especially those who wants transaction fees in order to send you more in exchange for the transaction fees. They never send anything just earn from scamming people. And they close their not as soon as some reports starts coming and opens a new bot.
Hmm, you truly know their tricks and the way the operate also. They can never mislead you at all. I don't like their investment module, just like ponzi.

Sudipta

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hmm, you truly know their tricks and the way the operate also. They can never mislead you at all. I don't like their investment module, just like ponzi.
Yes I did research on them for a bit some months ago so I got away from rewarding them some free stuff :happy: By the you can you tell my how many threads can I open daily?

Sudipta

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ok ok no problem don't hesitate to contact me for any other problems as you are new . I am available mostly now. I am also a new member but active much.
Dea

Don't i am new i just joined i doesn't explain you very well because i am newbie lack of experience sorry for that plz contact with experience person who know everything about it.

Sudipta

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Right absolutely they are fake just time consuming bots not have any proper system
I also saw some bots which don't have any contacting option to admin or the bot commands not even working properly. But people came to me to invest on that , to earn refer bonus, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.