NEW AppFun - Rewards & Gift Cards Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Click Here!

Awan Cheyanne

Emerald Member
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Here is the link to an updated version: https://webapp.diawi.com/install/kD2GF2

Just tell me if the virus bug if fixed.
This is fantastic if you have an Android which I don't. I have to use the Safari browser in order to access this app. I am not able to submit links to posts from the browser or get notifications from it. I also saw that you get credit when a person uses your referral code and this one has not happened. I tried to submit this link from FB for credit and it does not work. I can not get the browser to send you any information at all. Here is the link I submitted that does not work in the browser to send to you https://www.facebook.com/groups/9to5workonline/. Is there a way to fix some of these issues with iOS devices?

berberguy

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

shadowangel

Newbie Member
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will reply to all your guy's questions, but first, can you test the latest updated version of the app to tell me if the virus alert bug is fixed? This is only for android users. Please uninstall the app and download the new version from the quoted post, and if this version fixes the problem, I will release the update on a google play. Thank you.
It's not a virus, it's malware. pup.riskware.clicker.kk is the malware variant in your app. I have not tested the new app. I'm running your app in a sandbox as a precaution.
I'll run malwarebites on the new app shortly.

krishnamuri

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Ok I made another payment request , I will be patient for the next round of payments. And about the reviews , can I post review of the app in any forum ? Or should it be only in make money forum ?

Appfun_Rewards

Bronze Member
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, guys, we have paid over 1000 $ users in the last days, and today when I ran out of bitcoin I tried to buy more, and these founds went ,,on hold'' for 72 hours. I wrote a ticket to the support of the btc exchange platform, and let's see if they fast fix this. If not all rewards will be sent after 72 hours. Sorry for that but that's the exchange platform issue! Don't worry. After 72 hours we will back to daily payments!! More updates & improvements are coming up soon! We are working on the task for telegram users.

krishnamuri

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi, guys, we have paid over 1000 $ users in the last days, and today when I ran out of bitcoin I tried to buy more, and these founds went ,,on hold'' for 72 hours. I wrote a ticket to the support of the btc exchange platform, and let's see if they fast fix this. If not all rewards will be sent after 72 hours. Sorry for that but that's the exchange platform issue! Don't worry. After 72 hours we will back to daily payments!! More updates & improvements are coming up soon! We are working on the task for telegram users.
Ok I am patient because I know this app is legit

krishnamuri

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Can you send me link of new version app?

berberguy

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
App is legit , this is my second payment , I got it only after a couple hours upon request !

@Appfun_Rewards there are still problems with the app
1 I didn't get my bonus after entering referral code
2 the app logs out every time you exit it
3 people say they cannot find where to put referral code
4 I installed the app on my sister's phone , but she could not register

Please fix those issues !

Don't forget to use my referral code if you haven't used one already !

" BERBERGUY"

Attachments

krishnamuri

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Do they have referral contest every month ? If yes , this is a very interesting app to work in. I hope they soon update the app without any virus in playstore , I am not able to install that new version in my Android

berberguy

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Do they have referral contest every month ? If yes , this is a very interesting app to work in. I hope they soon update the app without any virus in playstore , I am not able to install that new version in my Android
Yes , referral contest every month , and 100$ prizes for the top three people with the most referrals !
Sounds great

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Chams High Risk Investments 0
Chams Site Reviews 0
Chams High Risk Investments 0
Chams Affiliate Marketing 0
Chams Get Paid To Programs 0

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.