Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - BIGGEST MAKE MONEY FORUM ONLINE

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

Must checkout:

Closed APE.CX - Short URL Mediation System

apecx

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
Website
ape.cx
BMF Points
$0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ape.png

MEET APE.

APE LIKES TO MAKE YOU MORE MONEY.

APE.CX is a new breed of short URL service. Short URL services have become extremely popular with a new service starting almost every day. How do you pick the best paying service for your traffic? Company A pays more for County X but less than Company B for Country Y.

APE.CX solves this problem. Link up to 60 short URL services using their API keys. Share your APE short links and whenever someone clicks your links we'll send them to the highest paying service you have connected instantly depending on their Country, device and if they are unique or not.

How about switching services? It takes too much time re-shrinking and posting new URLs when you switch. With APE you can change the services you use WITHOUT changing your short URLs. Just adjust the API keys you have connected to your account and your traffic will be sent to the new services instantly without having to re-shrink or change any of your links. Take full control of your short links.

We make sure you generate the absolute most revenue for every click you receive. Every time.
Each services rates are updated on APE daily. View each services rates as well as reviews directly from APE.CX. APE isn't just a short URL service, it's a community!

I developed APE.CX using Laravel 5.7 so feel free to ask me any questions or provide feedback/suggestions!

Join now completely free! https://ape.cx

Own a reputable Short URL service? Link us to your post on BMF and it has a LEGIT tag it will be added to APE!​

this is a very nice concept, i also very much like the way you avoid any issues or liabilities as you dont pay or actually send the user to the shortener.

to a shortener, the visitor wont be any different to if they had used the shortener api directly. the visitor's http referrer is not altered either as you only use backend redirects (or html status codes), so your users shouldnt have any worries about it. granted i did only test a single shortener, but it seems promising.

your "commission" is also very reasonable as you are doing the work of getting each rate the shortener offers and putting it on your site. which sometimes can be 20 - 30 different values. a thing to point out here is that you have to watch and restrict which traffic your users send. if someone who sends fuckloads of fake traffic uses your site you may start to get a ban from a few shorteners. additionally you should be wary of Shortener owners that may question why a single site is showing up on 2 different accounts (as i believe most shorteners dont allow dual accounts), but i assume a simple email could allways resolve that issue.

as for the nerd stuff. i am unfamilliar with any frameworks for php, but you seem to have your scalability and security sorted out which is a big plus. a question here would be if you detect a shortener downtime or if they fail to respond. even if a shortener responds, if they take 30 seconds just to awnser the api call then the user likely wont make it through (due to the shortener not being able to function properly). i'd be interrested if and how you handle those situations ;)

you would have deffo won me over if i hadnt allready put my own shortlink manager in place. given it doesnt give optimal performance because i dont factor in the cpm of each country but it still works well. i would reccomend this to anyone who doesnt though as you have a seemingly great service!

additionally, how do you handle shorteners that go scam/shady? do you lock their api/remove them? if so you can propably also add that as a selling point. as it would also add the convenience of not having to check these shorteners and remove them manually.

TL;DR:
I Very much reccomend it! its easy to use and even easy to switch towards, so if you have a site and wish to increase your efficiency i 100% reccomend it.
- very fast load times (your users wont notice a thing)
- very transparent (statistics, and no footprint for the shortener you may use)
- very reasonable commission (will 100% make up for the profit increase).
-incredibly convenient/easy to use (perfect for beginners/people who rather wouldnt touch their code).

perhaps i'm a bit biased as i love the concept and have been using something like that for months now, but you made it commercially on a next level which i think is great. though i wont use it, i'll follow your project and see if there is something new ;)

10/10 would send users to again.

this is a very nice concept, i also very much like the way you avoid any issues or liabilities as you dont pay or actually send the user to the shortener.

to a shortener, the visitor wont be any different to if they had used the shortener api directly. the visitor's http referrer is not altered either as you only use backend redirects (or html status codes), so your users shouldnt have any worries about it. granted i did only test a single shortener, but it seems promising.

your "commission" is also very reasonable as you are doing the work of getting each rate the shortener offers and putting it on your site. which sometimes can be 20 - 30 different values. a thing to point out here is that you have to watch and restrict which traffic your users send. if someone who sends fuckloads of fake traffic uses your site you may start to get a ban from a few shorteners. additionally you should be wary of Shortener owners that may question why a single site is showing up on 2 different accounts (as i believe most shorteners dont allow dual accounts), but i assume a simple email could allways resolve that issue.

as for the nerd stuff. i am unfamilliar with any frameworks for php, but you seem to have your scalability and security sorted out which is a big plus. a question here would be if you detect a shortener downtime or if they fail to respond. even if a shortener responds, if they take 30 seconds just to awnser the api call then the user likely wont make it through (due to the shortener not being able to function properly). i'd be interrested if and how you handle those situations ;)

you would have deffo won me over if i hadnt allready put my own shortlink manager in place. given it doesnt give optimal performance because i dont factor in the cpm of each country but it still works well. i would reccomend this to anyone who doesnt though as you have a seemingly great service!

additionally, how do you handle shorteners that go scam/shady? do you lock their api/remove them? if so you can propably also add that as a selling point. as it would also add the convenience of not having to check these shorteners and remove them manually.

TL;DR:
I Very much reccomend it! its easy to use and even easy to switch towards, so if you have a site and wish to increase your efficiency i 100% reccomend it.
-incredibly convenient/easy to use (perfect for beginners/people who rather wouldnt touch their code).

perhaps i'm a bit biased as i love the concept and have been using something like that for months now, but you made it commercially on a next level which i think is great. though i wont use it, i'll follow your project and see if there is something new ;)

I really appreciate the well thought out and lengthy feedback for ape. As a software engineer, I enjoy people using and enjoying my creations possibly more than I enjoy the revenue my creations produce. It's highly rewarding so thanks again.

Today I have added flags for each service which allows me to log if they allow adult, vpn and/or proxy traffic. I use this information along with IPHub to try to avoid bad traffic making it to the end shortener service. I have reached out all services I have integrated that had their email address available on their website, I need to make a second sweep and contact those who only offered a contact form.

It's interesting that you mentioned response times because that has actually been on my mind since last night. I have a plan I think I am going to move forward with that will ping a short URL from each service every x minutes/hours and log the response time and if the service is unavailable. I know obviously if a service is down I will not forward traffic to it until it is back up however as of right now I have no plans for how actual response times for up websites will affect service rotation. That will take some thinking and some trial and error to figure out a balance between payout rate and response time.

As for Shady websites, I have an account on every service APE supports however I do not send traffic to all of them (due to some just being too difficult to bypass). So I will monitor and pull and services that burn me. However, I have also integrated a review system for services. Users can leave reviews/feedback along with 1-5 star ratings for services. I also plan to offer "payment reports" and "burn/scam reports" which allows individuals to post screenshots of payments or scammy behavior. I'm hoping this make APE more of a short URL community.

I also want to create some type of rating system I can use to rate each service on how easy they are to bypass because that plays a big role in end revenue. Ape tracks how many clicks your links actually get, you'll see hard to bypass services have high clicks on APE but not many actual click throughs the end service. It's up to users to build their own specific rotation with networks they like and pay well for their traffic but I want to make it as easy as possible for them to make educational decisions on their rotations!

I have a lot planned for the future, keep an eye on ape! Thanks again for the review and I hope I answered all your questions.

Very interesting!
I would also add the "Shorteners rotation" depending on the IP.

Almost all Shorteners count only 1 view from a unique IP.

It would be cool to send the user to the new Shortener each time, so that he will be counted on all Shorteners. Otherwise, he go on the same Shortener and no longer counts.

Also note that all the Shorteners will not count all clicks. I just checked it out and got 3 clicks on ape.cx and none were counted on Shortener

Also, your maximum Rates is set to makeurl.co, this is a very bad Shortener, counts only 20% of clicks, very large losses, I stopped using it.

Very interesting!
I would also add the "Shorteners rotation" depending on the IP.

Almost all Shorteners count only 1 view from a unique IP.

It would be cool to send the user to the new Shortener each time, so that he will be counted on all Shorteners. Otherwise, he go on the same Shortener and no longer counts.

Also note that all the Shorteners will not count all clicks. I just checked it out and got 3 clicks on ape.cx and none were counted on Shortener

Also, your maximum Rates is set to makeurl.co, this is a very bad Shortener, counts only 20% of clicks, very large losses, I stopped using it.

Thanks for the response!
The system currently does keep in mind how many clicks each service allows per IP and does it's best to not serve non-unique traffic to services that do not pay for it however there are situations where a single IP could visit all connected services in a 24 hour period and have to loop back through but this depends on how many clicks you're getting per user and how many services you choose to connect. I've found some services count all traffic, some count only unique and others count weird numbers like 3, 5 or 10 clicks per IP.

You are correct, APE tracks how many times an APE link is clicked but has no way of telling if the user completed the flow of the service they were redirected to.

You are also correct about makeurl.co, I actually just took them out of the system rotation today - hardly anyone gets through their continue page or they just aren't counting all click throughs. Either way, I've kept this service enabled for those who want to use the service it's up to them. I'll only remove a service if they are found to be scamming users or close. Other than that, APE allows users to leave reviews and ratings on services so I'm sure in time makeurls reviews will keep users away from their service.

Users can choose which services that want to use and which they don't. My largest publisher only uses 3 of the 60 services and seen 65%+ increase in revenue so sometimes it's not about having a lot it's about having the right few. Everyones rotations and the networks they choose will probably be different depending on their traffic. Maybe one day I'll add a way for users to share their rotations with others.

Thanks for the answer!

Сan you add these shorteners
shortye.net
shortmony.me

not ordinary
dwindly.io

shortye.net and shortmony.me both added, shortmoney.me domain is now linkfay.com.
dwindly is 50% done, i just need to make a few edits to the way it extracts country name from rates page for it to be completed. I'll finish it tomorrow.

TL;DR:

I'm now pinging both the api endpoint and the returned short link and generating a total response time for both combined for each service on a schedule. If the API doesn't return a 200 response the service is paused until it pings 200 on a following scheduled check. Right now response times don't do anything however I think my plan is going to be to set a default max response time but allow users to adjust this time from their account settings. This will come tomorrow.

I made response time information available on both the status page and individual service rates pages: https://ape.cx/rates/safelinku.com

TL;DR:

APE now watches for down services and pulls them out of rotation. Tomorrow I plan on letting users adjust their own max response time via their account settings.

Your idea is Awesome,I'm gonna give a try.
If you can add the Bookmarklet option. :)

picturemessage_kqwt1s1b.3lk.png

Bookmarklet has been added!

Rotation is needed, or the "Random Shortener" function ..
I connected my 11 Shorteners

80% of the traffic goes to shortener, which actually has a low profit. The high rate (fake?) but low income, low count of clicks, etc.
I turned off the Shorteners where almost all traffic goes, it did not bring results.

In fact, it is unprofitable for me.
My earnings decreased by 8%

The only solution is to leave only the highly profitable shorteners, but even in this case, almost all traffic goes to the same site.

Now I left all the unprofitable Shortener in ape.cx, and highly profitable, I use without ape.cx

Rotation is needed, or the "Random Shortener" function ..
I connected my 11 Shorteners

80% of the traffic goes to shortener, which actually has a low profit. The high rate (fake?) but low income, low count of clicks, etc.
I turned off the Shorteners where almost all traffic goes, it did not bring results.

In fact, it is unprofitable for me.
My earnings decreased by 8%

The only solution is to leave only the highly profitable shorteners, but even in this case, almost all traffic goes to the same site.

Now I left all the unprofitable Shortener in ape.cx, and highly profitable, I use without ape.cx

Building the right rotation for your traffic I found to be a little difficult. When I first released the system to the public I had every network in rotation for the systems share of traffic. My earnings were almost $0 because the highest paying networks are almost impossible to bypass. On APE I would see a lot of traffic getting sent to shorteners but upon checking my balance I would find slim to 0 clicks being counted. After removing most networks my revenue has increased however I still feel like my rotation could be better.

I have a few websites using APE which have played with their rotations fairly often until they found what they feel is a good one. Owner A has seen a 65% increase in revenue and owner B yesterday said his profits were up 217.49%!

There is no way for me to actually track if the end user actually completely the short link flow, I can only count when an APE link was clicked. I increment the clicks count right before i forward them to the highest paying short URL service so if the end user closes before completing you'll notice a click on APE and no click on the end shortener. That's why all my stats have to be labeled as estimates.

I hope you find a rotation for you that works, if you'd like I can share the rotations that are working for the websites using my service - they send thousands of clicks per day so it's a lot easier to monitor and make adjustments.

I do plan on adding a way for the APE community to share their rotations, as it may save other users time from trial and error.

Also right now the flow works like this:
  • Visitor clicks APE link
  • APE detects visitors country and device
  • APE grabs all rates attached to services attached to the link owners account
  • APE orders these results by rate descending
  • APE then goes through each service ordered by payout rate to check to see how much traffic it pays for
  • If the service has a traffic limit, it checks to see if the following cache key exists: [link-owner-user-id]:[service-id]:[visitor-ip]
  • If the cache item exists it checks to see if the value is below the max traffic limit, if so it sends to that service, if not it tries the next highest paying service
If your traffic keeps getting sent to the same URL they may claim to be paying for all traffic and really not - please contact me directly or leave a review of the service on APE. I will mark their service as not paying for all traffic so this issue will stop.

Last night I made a change that actually may have resolved your issue - i went through each networks payment terms and if they don't specifically say they pay for all traffic I set their service as only paying for 1 click per IP.

If anyone notices a service that says they only pay for 1 click but you know they pay for more - contact me!
Likewise, if you notice a service on APE that says they pay for all traffic and only credit one - contact me!

📢 Recommended Partners

Paykassma - Accept Payments Online  | Payment Processing since 2019 Payka$$ma
Leading solution for accepting high-risk payments since 2019
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated
MGID - Native Performance & Programmatic Advertising Platform MGID Team
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated
Roobet.com | Crypto’s Fastest Growing Casino 🦘 Roobet.com
1.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Updated
Duckdice.io - Top Crypto Gambling - Bitcoin Dice DuckDice.io
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated

banner

REWARDS: Active Raffles

• 🤑 Roll 4: Win 100,000 BMF Points!

The entry period for this raffle ends in..
Back
Top Bottom

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.