Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!

Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - We Help Each Other to Make Money Online

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❓ASK Anyone tried RDP and Autosurf websites?

Abdul hanan

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Friends
I want to ask If anyone tried RDP with AUtosurf websites. You know that there are some websites which pay us to autosurf like easy4hits I guess So I want to know if anyone tried them with RDP or VPn and earned good money?
THis is kind of autopilot method but I don;t know if it works or not.if anyone tried please comment how much you earned
Thank.

BMF

Administrator
Staff member
OFFICIAL
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.beermoneyforum.com
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
websites which pay us to autosurf like easy4hits
Last time I checked this program was manual surf, they have captcha and can't use bots.

X

xXInfectedXx

I haven't tried Autosurf. Autosurf or traffic exchanges provides fake activity to your website, it's best that you get the hits from social media sites like facebook, twitter, or google+. Just build up the website hits yourself from legit sites instead of using Autosurf!

Abdul hanan

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't tried Autosurf. Autosurf or traffic exchanges provides fake activity to your website, it's best that you get the hits from social media sites like facebook, twitter, or google+. Just build up the website hits yourself from legit sites instead of using Autosurf!
I am not talking about getting traffic from traffic exchange sites.I am talking about trying those sites that pay to autosurf on VPS. I am asking if anyone tried and earned some bucks.

tusziget

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Friends
I want to ask If anyone tried RDP with AUtosurf websites. You know that there are some websites which pay us to autosurf like easy4hits I guess So I want to know if anyone tried them with RDP or VPn and earned good money?
THis is kind of autopilot method but I don;t know if it works or not.if anyone tried please comment how much you earned
Thank.
Easyhits4u is manual exchange site.There was never auto TE on that site.There are other well known autosurf sites,like Otohits,Hit2hits etc...You can try them out(Otohits has many autosurfers from Tier1 countries).

Abdul hanan

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Easyhits4u is manual exchange site.There was never auto TE on that site.There are other well known autosurf sites,like Otohits,Hit2hits etc...You can try them out(Otohits has many autosurfers from Tier1 countries).
If you know some other websites that allow to autosurf or some other methods to earn from VPS please do share.
I tried short link but mostly TE sites don't support shortlink sites.

Younes Afias

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are so many websites that pay us to autosurf ...
You can search them in this forum by search engine, and you will find reviews for these sites .
For method to get rdp and earn money , you can try aws amazon to get free rdp , and Look for sites that pay for 1000 impressions (CPM) and use autosurf sites to earn money with it .

otomatis

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
Website
www.utomo.id
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
last 2 years if you already on this autosurf business you could make very good cash, but now the method was almost died :D
you'll only earn cents for this.
some rdp / vps not allowing too much resource used.

i can recomend some place to buy, or you may bought it from me :D
just pm me :p

Abdul hanan

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
last 2 years if you already on this autosurf business you could make very good cash, but now the method was almost died :D
you'll only earn cents for this.
some rdp / vps not allowing too much resource used.

i can recomend some place to buy, or you may bought it from me :D
just pm me :p
If you are selling cheap then i can buy. Besides I am doing some calculations on how much can I earn if i earn about 0.50$ ro 1$ a day from 10-15 sites (if i find) then I would start this. But I have found only 3 sites until now.

overcast

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are website owner and want traffic then such sites are worst. They add no value. They don'tm bring any advertiser or customer to your website. And this is pure money drain. And on that point. I think you should avoid making use of such sites for the traffic. No person with the real money should waste it on such sites. Because if this were to be real traffic adwords and facebook ads would never needed in first place. And this is worst form of traffic.

Abdul hanan

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yes After reading people's comments I have made up my mind not to buy RDP and now I am thinking of starting cryptotrading. It looks good source of income to me.

B

Banglashi

this program adpays works best with 9hits

does anyone know of a ptp or any program that works best with otohits.net?

If you know some other websites that allow to autosurf or some other methods to earn from VPS please do share.
I tried short link but mostly TE sites don't support shortlink sites.

cashbeb365

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Friends
Thank.
I don't think you can do this on auto pilot. It's got to be manual. Because of their bots. Your account can get banned

Reznov

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 87.5%
7   1   0
auto-surfers started disallowing them, as well as VPS's, in the past, people could make easy money with that since a cheap single core RDP wouldn't cost you that much...