Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❕NEWS Another DeFi exit scam made of with $20M Investors funds.

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The scammers are always looking for a ways to defraud people at all cost. The hot cake of the moment in Crypto currencies activities Decentralized finance (DeFi) project is the current hide out for scammers now has a scammer recently made away with $20 million investor funds through his acclaimed new liquidity mining pool yfdexf.finance.
Cointelegraph tried to track his details via discord or Twitter proved abortive.

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The scammers are always looking for a ways to defraud people at all cost. The hot cake of the moment in Crypto currencies activities Decentralized finance (DeFi) project is the current hide out for scammers now has a scammer recently made away with $20 million investor funds through his acclaimed new liquidity mining pool yfdexf.finance.
Cointelegraph tried to track his details via discord or Twitter proved abortive.
This is a sad thing to hear and a news that may tarnish the good intention of the DEFI projects. People should be careful when it comes to joining similar projects especially when the site is still new and has not really lasted long .

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The moment a site or project is trending and hot, scammers dive in to it immediately to scam people of their money , it is sad though , I hope he can be tracked.

Niftyicon

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is such bad news especially for those people who lost their funds to the scammer. It is quite unfortunate that tracking such may be near impossible.

Brain

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is why I hardly jump on anything new, because it sometime a scam. This is really sad especially investor money. I hope this scammer would be tracked in no time

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is why I hardly jump on anything new, because it sometime a scam. This is really sad especially investor money. I hope this scammer would be tracked in no time
Actually this action discouraged a lot of people from indulging into Defi projects . However , I see it as a fighting strategy used by non Defi tokens to label Defi projects scam

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This was a major loss to DeFi tokens then because the interest drastically dropped though the price of those tokens are gradually picking up.

Brain

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually this action discouraged a lot of people from indulging into Defi projects . However , I see it as a fighting strategy used by non Defi tokens to label Defi projects scam
If your last sentence is true then it very bad of the people peddling the lies for such cheap strategy. But it should still be ascertained that this isn't a scam

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If your last sentence is true then it very bad of the people peddling the lies for such cheap strategy. But it should still be ascertained that this isn't a scam
Defi projects and Defi tokens were build to remove the third party in cryptocurrency transaction , giving people the freedom to carry out cryptocurrency transaction directly by themselves ,and free control of their account .

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah but I think the developers of the Defi tokens are the ones responsible for the scam activities in the market because Investors are ready to invest and make money.

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah but I think the developers of the Defi tokens are the ones responsible for the scam activities in the market because Investors are ready to invest and make money.
Every Defi token has different developers , the legit ones are still in existence . The scammers used the platform to scam people off their money