Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com

We Help Each Other to Make Money Online
Register Now
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[ANN]DeepOnion TOR DeepVault Cryptopia Airdrop 21 of 40 New Rules

Discussion in 'Altcoins Forum' started by Jay_outerspace, Dec 4, 2017.

1. MarshawnLynch

MarshawnLynch New Member

BMF:
    I totally agree with that statement. We just try to raise awareness of the DeepOnion. When you see the tech behind it and the community that is supporting it then you can make a conclusion what is it.

For me i like what i see - anonymous coin using Tor network and have very unique tech that separates it from the rest of the coins. Tech like DeepVault for example, and there are more things to come form the developers. DeepSend and VoteCentral looks like will be another great addition to the value of the coin.

Also they have a online merchandise shop, which is made very professional.

I'm very excited about it, but of course do not listen to me. DYOR

Last but not least, every week they airdrop coins based on your holdings, or based on your community participation.

2. Lord Eastren

Lord Eastren New Member

BMF:
    All i know so far is Deeponion is focused on creating secure and anonymous transactions using the TOR network. and
    Last month I saw the price of DeepOnion still $1.5 and i feel regret because not investing all of my money to onion at that time because the $Onion Price more than $3 now.
    The PoS system is great, make more coin only by holding $Onion you must try :Thumbsup:

3. a4illusionist

a4illusionist New Member

BMF:
    DeepOnion is one of the best cryptocoins right now. they have a very strong community, a very active devs team. a new featured coin, and its earning the trust of the masses and thats all the ingredients for a success story.

4. roofer

roofer New Member

BMF:
    Deep onion is polarizing. Many people say it's scam and other ones are hyped. I wasn't sure if I should invest, so I checked out their community. Now I am part of it. And also bought my first hundred onions to participate in the airdrop.

5. Ther3dh4t

Ther3dh4t New Member

BMF:
    Investing in DeepOnion is absolutely good! Profit will surely attain due to its coin specifications and projects like DeepVault, protecting ourselves in the online world is a must DeepVault has its functions of anomity copyright stealers will be lessen it needed to verify hash through blockchain so it has a proof that it is yours, and eventually anomity because it runs on TOR network.

6. oppai_daisuki69

oppai_daisuki69 New Member

BMF:
    I am one of the active member of this project. You know why? I enjoy working on different task that the moderators given to us, because of this, each member that finish the task will get corresponding deep points and can exchange it to onions.
    This project still not yet open all their cards. They still have cards in their hands that no one knows what will happen next.
    For me, im going to support this project until we reach the moon.

7. reingelz09

reingelz09 New Member

BMF:
    At first i have 2nd doubt about deeponions after reading some of reviews not until i read some of the comments of members in the forum and read about the information and ruling of deeponion. I learned from the sites that the coins can be earned not totally by crowdfunding but through airdrops and deepoints so after that register and i work for it.
    Since first week of October i was able to receive $Onions from Deeponion.org for free. I didn't invest yet but planning to invest some more after the end of airdrops. Thanks to the community.

8. BeerVokain

BeerVokain New Member

BMF:
    The 2 weekly Airdrops are very generous to new members as well as to old members. What I love about it is that it really does give you an opportunity to start from 0 and get to somewhere. The Airdrop on Friday is dependent on the amount of onions you have (the more you have the more you get ;) and the Airdrop on Sunday is around how active/beneficial have you been to the community. Both can make you nice amounts of ONIONs.
    There are also bounties and giveaways running almost all the time. It really is a place to be right now.

9. Be light

Be light New Member

BMF:
    Same story I had. When I was read bitcointalk much, looking somewhere how to get under any coin distribution, after all, be a crypto enthusiast is the honor to me, I believe in future of cryptocurrencies, this idea fills me a little more than completely. I saw many guys with DeepOnion signatures, I had read their forum and now I'm a participant in the Aidropus, cool.

10. rmsor

rmsor New Member

BMF:
    I joined last 4 airdrops via deeppoints and bitcointalk forum signature campagain for DeepOnion coin. This coin seems promising with growing community, privacy oriented features, faster transactions. I also bought few coins via exchanges. Price is increasing every month. I am glad I joined DeepOnion coin.

11. deadlyblow

deadlyblow New Member

BMF:
    Thank you for the excellent article. I would like you to add information for the near future.

• - The launch of DeepOnion Vote Central - allowing onion holders to vote for new developments and bring up own ideas for future implementations.
      - Hiring a public Hero for more videos and marketing
      - Launch Mobile Device Wallets (iOS, Andriod)
      - Add feature allowing user to put any data into the DeepOnion blockchain securel

To read your thread, the newcomer saw what we are aiming for and what technologies are expected in the future

12. EnViRoNmEnT

EnViRoNmEnT Guest

BMF:
    Sorry I have to disagree a bit here :p
    First, I am also a early investor and supporter of this project and I believer of DeepOnion longterm. But right now its not one of the best cryptocoins out there :) It has of course huge potential in the future, because the ambitious of the dev team and the hard work is really amazing. Furthermore the community is growing every day and really support the success longterm. But the project is still too young and the Road is still long to go :) It cant beat Dash or monero at the moment, but I hope it will :) GL

13. Caorthannach

Caorthannach New Member

BMF:
    DeepOnion value now on cryptopia is soaring. My investment is great in this project. The community helps a lot to improve Deep Onion. This is like a community driven coin. It's main feature is anonymity in it and instant payment transaction. Your privacy is secure because it is integrated on the TOR network. That's why it is often to invest in this coin now while it is not too late.

14. sunga

sunga Well-Known Member

BMF:
    Ok! Ok! What if i invest in deeponion, when i get my earnins where or how can i get that? Their is no available wallet that support deeponion.. please can anyone tell me how??

15. Fogojam

Fogojam New Member

BMF:
    Many of the people who are currently claiming that DeepOnion is a scam are people who tried to abuse the airdrop system and got banned. They are simply butthurt that they can no longer participate and are doing whatever they can to smear DeepOnion's name.

I can speak from experience that this is definitely NOT a scam. I have received over 600 ONIONs from the airdrops, which has a real world value of around $2000. I could sell it, but I am confident the price will continue to rise, so it would be silly to sell it now. When you see how active the developers are, how many promising features are on the horizon, and the ravenous community, there is little doubt this coin will succeed.

16. cryptodrunk

cryptodrunk New Member

BMF:
    This coin has had an excellent performance since its launch in July and so its price proves it. The distribution is reaching more and more people and there are still half of the airdrops to finish. Once the new functions of the currency are established as anonymous transfers will make this currency much stronger. Good expectations for 2018 for this currency.

17. cryptodrunk

cryptodrunk New Member

BMF:
    You can download the wallet from their webpage:
    https://www.deeponion.org

18. richwicklund

richwicklund New Member

BMF:
    If you want to start investing in the DeepOnion then you can buy them from Cryptopia here https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/ it's simple to open a Cryptopia account and buy DeepOnions.
    Also you can receive free DeepOnions from the Airdrops , you can read more about Airdrops here : https://deeponion.org/
    Or simply join the https://deeponion.org/community/ and explore the DeepOnion and earn your self some free Onions. There is also many giveaways and contests going on that can help you to get Onions :)

19. Pattern61

Pattern61 New Member

BMF:
    I have high hopes for DeepOnion. It has established a huge community to support it, the devs are active and the coin has features unique to it that could potentially make it the go-to anonymous Cryptocurrency of the future. Investment wise, the price has risen considerably after a few weeks making it one of the most profitable coin right now.

20. chrissbiggy

chrissbiggy New Member

BMF:
    DeepOnion has gave me a new believe in the Cryptocurrency as DeepOnion is Anonymous Crypto that has all the best features for a privacy coin. After all the features get's released it might increase to $10-$20 easily as the total market supply is very low. And it's very good for investment right now to get more DeepOnions!