Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❕NEWS Andreas Antonopoulos: The Future of Ethereum is Uncertain

aryan4

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Andreas Antonopoulos is a well-known Bitcoin advocate in the markets. In an interview, she made very interesting statements for ETH and sparked a new discussion.
Here are their explanations: ---- “Much more innovation is needed for the Ethereum system to develop. For this reason, there will be some stumbles in doing this. There could even be devastating casualties. '' ----
---- "The future of Ethereum seems more uncertain than the future of Bitcoin. The use case of Ethereum is much more open, making it difficult and confusing to get ideas. '' ----
What do you think of these statements about ETH?

Niftyicon

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would have thought that with all the projects on the ethereum network, ethereum would be one of the few coins with certain future but I guess he knows what he is talking about.

achawaskey

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know were she got her fact from, buy one thing is certain in as much bitcoin it thriving so do other crypto will do too. So I don't buy her idea.

BullyMaguire

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree.. what's the use really? I don't hate the coin i just hate the fees. Makes it impossible to use for a simple transactions. It's not a Currency then

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ethereum have a bright future ahead only that people are still focusing on on bitcoin only and I think ethereum is really doing some innovation , like creating the v2

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Andreas Antonopoulos is a well-known Bitcoin advocate in the markets. In an interview, she made very interesting statements for ETH and sparked a new discussion.
Here are their explanations: ---- “Much more innovation is needed for the Ethereum system to develop. For this reason, there will be some stumbles in doing this. There could even be devastating casualties. '' ----
---- "The future of Ethereum seems more uncertain than the future of Bitcoin. The use case of Ethereum is much more open, making it difficult and confusing to get ideas. '' ----
What do you think of these statements about ETH?
Well , I think with the stage ethereum has gotten up to now . I doubt if there is anything that can terminate it's existence anytime

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
microunit ❕NEWS Spacex to take dogecoin as payment for future moon mission Altcoins Forum 39
Manish200 ❕NEWS Ebay will start accepting crypto currency in future. Crypto Currencies 0
tutus ☑️NEW [3D] Plutonium case (Back to the future) 3D STL files for 3D printer & settings HYIPs Forum 0
tutus ☑️NEW [3D] Over-board components back to the future 3D STL files for 3D printer & settings HYIPs Forum 0
tutus ☑️NEW [3D] Over-board (Back to the future) 3D STL files for 3D printer & settings HYIPs Forum 0
tutus ☑️NEW [3D] Dolorean-Back to the future-various kit 3D STL files for 3D printer & settings HYIPs Forum 0
tutus ☑️NEW [3D] Dolorean-Back to the future 3D STL files for 3D printer & settings HYIPs Forum 0
Conorj ☑️NEW future-fx.org Reviews : SCAM or LEGIT? HYIPs Forum 0
CrazySher ❓ASK Can Doge have a potential to become a top crypto in future? Altcoins Forum 66
Tanvin Hasan ☑️NEW bit-future.ltd Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT? HYIPs Forum 0
MelloRoyal ❕NEWS Booming Crypto Project !!!! $MelloToken !!!! The Future of Crypto Entertainment Altcoins Forum 0
AudraMiller ❕NEWS JPMorgan sees a bright future for bitcoin Crypto Currencies 5
Conorj ☑️NEW future-hight.com Reviews : SCAM or LEGIT? HYIPs Forum 0
Tanvin Hasan ☑️NEW future-wealth.ltd Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT? HYIPs Forum 0
Airdrop29 ☑️NEW BucksCake Defi Airdrop, this could be worth lots in the future (BKC) Airdrops Forum 0
Hyip Sites ☑️NEW Future-wealth.org Reviews: Scam or Legit? HYIPs Forum 1
Airdrop29 ☑️NEW Dollar Future Bounty Airdrop - coin is already live Airdrops Forum 0
teddywonder ❕NEWS btctrade.ltd Reviews: The Future? High Risk Investments 0
Tanvin Hasan ☑️NEW fortum-future.com Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT? HYIPs Forum 0
Farhanaslam007 ❓ASK Which altcoin going to lead the market in future? Altcoins Forum 33
N ❓ASK Is there any big drop expected of BTC price near future? Bitcoin Forum 13
Farhanaslam007 ❓ASK Which cryptocurrency in altcoin is important for the future prospect? Crypto Currencies 49
A My future goal Introductions 0
JamesSemaj ❕NEWS What future does graph GRT hold? Crypto Currencies 16
AudraMiller ❓ASK What is the future of the Ripple airdrop SPARK? Altcoins Forum 16
Dracula Protocol ❕NEWS 2021 future of DeFi Altcoins Forum 0
Sincere66 ❕NEWS Do you think other crypto coins can skyrocket like Bitcoin in the near future?? Crypto Currencies 58
Sincere66 ☑️NEW What does the future holds for PI network?? Airdrops Forum 8
Farhanaslam007 ❓ASK Can fish farming benefit us in the future? Businesses & Individuals 77
Farhanaslam007 ❓ASK Will cryptocurrency replace physical currency in the future? Crypto Currencies 59
Zihann ❓ASK Which Altcoin should i buy for the future? Altcoins Forum 67
Salina ❓ASK Which Crypto currency should we buy and hold for future profit? General Chat 30
Emoney ❕NEWS Billionaire Michael Novogratz takes on the future of Bitcoin as digital currency Bitcoin Forum 18
De-rector ❓ASK Jack ma said digital Currencies are the future Bitcoin Forum 14
berberguy ☑️NEW future-cash.space Reviews : SCAM OR LEGIT ? HYIPs Forum 0
sexygirl2020 ☑️NEW Limited person Hot Airdrop: DONDI (Like DEGO Mining)?Airdrop Value: Earn 2 Dondi/hrs?Dondi Token Value in future Price = 0.1$ to 10$? Airdrops Forum 2
Emoney ❕NEWS Russia may become a green crypto mining powerhouse in the future Crypto Currencies 9
Emoney ❕NEWS Blockchain technology should be able to greatly boost the world economy in the future Crypto Currencies 20
Emoney ❕NEWS Twitter CEO says that Bitcoin and Blockchain will form Twitter's future Crypto Currencies 47
D Future offer -- My BMF Points Buy / Sell / Trade 3
Emoney ❕NEWS DeFi might knock out Binance as Top crypto exchange in the future said the CEO Crypto Currencies 20
De-rector ❕NEWS Ripple might be the future digital payment Crypto Currencies 80
Emoney ❕NEWS Indian P2P market tripled despite uncertain future Crypto Currencies 13
Conorj ☑️NEW invest-future.biz Reviews : SCAM or LEGIT? HYIPs Forum 1
onlyprofits ❕NEWS WAKANDA in real life, AKON CITY, a city of the future. Crypto Currencies 15
microunit ❕NEWS The Future of Blockchain and Crypto Gaming Crypto Currencies 12
Emoney ❕NEWS The state of North Dakota may make their own cryptocurrency in the future Bitcoin Forum 29
dadayli ❓ASK How to prevent partnership future conflictions? Businesses & Individuals 94
C [ANN] Qortal Genesis - The Infrastructure for the Internet of the Future Altcoins Forum 0
KOYETUN ❓ASK Is facebook audience network announcement for web and instream ads will true on future? Traffic & Monetization 0