Use Packity.com to earn $20 per month bw sharing

LEGIT Amazon Affiliate Program Reviews

phanuruch

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been an Amazon Associate for a long time. I was an Amazon Associate when Blogger (or Blogspot) had a tool that let you build related affiliate links into your content. Remember that? No? Don't remember? Yeah. That's how long I've been an Amazon Associate. I used to have to a couple of aStores. Surely you remember those! Yeah. Those were discontinued too.

I've gone through the growing pains and cha … cha … cha … changes with Amazon and can honestly say … as they have gotten older, they've gotten better! If you are a newbie to affiliate marketing start with Amazon.

I only have one complaint with Amazon. They don't use PayPal. But I can live with that!

I am amazed that you have been with them for that long. Hopefully, you have made some good cash while at it. As for me, we parted amically after 1 year of working my head off trying to get some credible refferals and earn some decent cash. Well, it didnt happen and I had to count my losses and hit the ground, running,

Brain

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This look like what I can pull through to learn I can start my own business online. I will do this for at least a year to learn the basics about trading and doing business online. I just need to start somewhere. Being an affiliate can help as a starting point.

Epountic

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Program change their rules very often, sometimes at the loss of the affiliate anyway. Soon we all will earn something like 4% of everything here everywhere, but I am all ears to hear other people experience here no matter what, thanks for information;)

cmoneyspinner

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Each time Amazon offers a new tool for the affiliate I give it a try. I tried to create a "store". That is not working out for me. I seem to do better if I just tweet my affiliate links.

septicflesh

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been affiliate on Amazon for couple months, it was difficult to create a decent network, so i quit. They are constantly adding new features, it's definitely legit and worth a try if you are a beginner in affiliate marketing

salvi

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amazon Affiliate program is the largest affiliate program in the world however if you do not follow their rules you could never do good. It is not easy to promote Amazon affiliate program until you have target plan.

cmoneyspinner

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is true that the Amazon affiliate program is HUGE! The best thing is that you can find a niche of products and focus on sharing only those links OR you can share a wide range of merchandise. I have been an Amazon affiliate for years. I keep searching for that "magic product" that is going to earn me thousands. I haven't found it yet. But I am earning something from the various products I do promote.

The one think I don't like about Amazon is that they don't use PayPal. I don't like it. But I can live with it.