Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - BIGGEST MAKE MONEY FORUM ONLINE

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

Must checkout:

PROOF Airdrops for dummies - I got $835.80 worth of tokens for FREE!

Yes I count myself as a dummy with this stuff also, until I was bored at work and came across an airdrop in September for something called eBTC, otherwise known as e bitcoin. So I thought why not join the airdrop. So stumbled through the simple process of filling out their short form, the usual stuff, name, email address, ethereum address etc.

I had forgotten about everything until early December I discovered the website etherscan.io where you can type in an ethereum address and it will tell you what is in that address in the form of ethereum, but more importantly tokens.
I typed myetherwallet ethereum address (as I was bored at work again), and noticed that I had been sent some eBTC, as well as something called ChinaYuan (ECNY tokens) that I don't even remember applying for.

Here's the link to the account I have when searched on etherscan.io

https://etherscan.io/address/0x6784169ecCA89E450B4037771B83BC2479979AD1

Yep, $835.80 that I didn't know I had ! The ECNY tokens must have become worthless, but the eBTC tokens were a different story, they had sent me 2457 of them at 34 cents each.

Not bad for a dummy who didn't have a clue about airdrops, and spent 10 minutes filling out a form when I was bored at work. And It doesn't end there, as because I thought at this point that I was richer than Scrooge McDuck I thought It may be a good Idea to type in my regular wallet ethereum address, and found that I had been sent some tokens there too, namely something called ACC tokens which are accelerator tokens, which also I couldn't remember applying for. They sent me 31 of these and the current price is around $4.50 each !

Interestingly the ACC tokens after some digging around are linked to a hydro electric facility in the U.S that powers a supercomputer, and the tokens can be used to utilise the computer to mine ethereum, bitcoin gold, ZCash and Monero. Even more interestingly If you send ACC tokens from your wallet, and put your own address as the recipient (send them to yourself) then the number of ACC tokens you get back is more than the number you sent, as this is how you mine ACC tokens !

Needless to say I have spent the last few days stumbling through more airdrop application forms hoping that I will be driving my Lambo around the grounds of my solid gold house by Christmas 2018.

Lessons learned;

1.Get a smart contract wallet like myetherwallet, as It will be much easier to export tokens to an exchange. Yes you can get tokens sent to any erc20 compatible wallet, but my ACC tokens are now trapped temporarily in my exodus wallet eth address and do not appear in the list of supported tokens, but I can still export them to myetherwallet and onto an exchange to sell if I wanted to.

2. Keep track of what you are applying for. Only apply for free airdrops, do not send ethereum or bitcoin to anyone unless you have researched that project first to determine if it is a scam.

3.Be quick, as most airdrops have a small window of opportunity.

4. Arm yourself with a twitter account, facebook, or any social media account as you will get more tokens by retweeting and posting their airdrop announcement and sending the evidence that you have done so to the people running the airdrop.

5. Lastly, get some ethereum, as you will need to have ethereum in the same wallet address as the tokens if you want to sell the tokens on an exchange. It doesn't take much ether to perform an exchange of tokens for bitcoin or whatever, just a few eth satoshis will do it, but the more ether you use as a transaction fee the quicker your transaction will take place.

Whatever you exchange the tokens for, may that be bitcoin, ethereum, or the coin of your choice, get it off the exchange and back into the wallet of your choice ASAP, do not leave it sat on the exchange, as they get hacked, a lot!

Stupidly I have learned as I went along, and am currently sitting on these tokens without owning any ethereum to sell them, but I am working on it :}

Total cash outlay= 0
Total cash earned=$981

More than enough beer money for a while :}

I believe that the Polymath airdrop is now up and running, so people who registered should now have been emailed with further instructions to check in on their telegram group. Also for anyone who joined the Ucash ICO it is now possible to withdraw their tokens to your own ethereum wallet, although I did this on Friday the transaction is still in process over 24 hours later. If you think about that it would take a few moments to process a visa card transaction, so cryptocurrency is still lagging way behind visa in speed, that's pretty poor really...

As for coding and HTML, It was once necessary to build a website using html coding and nothing else, and one wrong symbol would screw the whole thing up. In fact I actually remember entering pages and pages of coding into a ZX Spectrum from magazines that would publish coding to make simple games on that thing. Looking back I must have been insane.
This is good news and too bad I had no idea of all this before. Wish I had been as lucky to stumble upon all of this as you did a few months back.

I know about coding and what was more insane was coding in COBOL and the millions of pages of code this one had. A program could run forever and all of a sudden one day a certain transaction or something would finally trigger a line of code wrong. It would take forever to find this one line of code. I know all about it because I started doing all this back in 73. My first language I programmed in was ASCII and FORTRAN and then moved on to COBOL. After went into network design and assigning IP address for all the major government offices in Mexico and then off to Porto Rico and from there it was Jamaica, then Canada and not to where I am today. Yes it was a lot of fun. What was even more fun was recovering data off the giant disk packs inside the mainframes. Did that one too. Some of them I could almost crawl down inside they were that big.

Wow! Congrats bro! You made it! I've been seeing people on facebook posting free airdrops and they do earning out of nothing! That's why i wanna try it if this thing can really work for me and hopefully it will do. You must really good on promoting this kind of stuff!

I'm hoping to find the time to create a few of these accounts myself. I think this is a good opportunity and hopefully a good money maker in the end. We will see as time goes on if this can make money or not.

There is another airdrop running at the moment that I'm a part of that seems legit called ShipChain. It seems it is based around the shipping and transport industry. They have already had their initial launch and sold all the tokens that they allocated for financial investors and have allocated all the rest to a free airdrop. I was part of this industry for a number of years and it isn't an industry that would be traditionally involved in cryptocurrency ICO's so I thought I would give it a whirl, all they require is that you register with the shipchain website, and join their telegram channel, no financial investment needed. They inviting people for a couple of months after which they will be launching their token. After you have registered, and joined the telegram channel they are going through what is called a KYC procedure which means 'know your customer', and involves you sending them scans of photo ID such as passport, or drivers licence to prove that you are a real human and are not involved in any shenanigens such as fraud or money laundering, and it is only open to certain countries (details on the shipchain website shipchain.io)

All of this including the KYC procedure is a bit of a step above the usual shady coin offerings with even shadier people running the project, as the people involved have actually shown their faces from the very start, and the project seems pretty respectable. For those wanting a rundown of the project check out https://coinreviews.io/shipchain-review/

So register, join the telegram channel and say hello, then wait for the airdrop, it's that simple.

I'll keep you posted with progress :)

In the meantime I have managed to withdraw my Ucash airdrop to my ERC20 wallet, and my Datum tokens, and am waiting for the transaction to complete for my Universa (UTN) tokens to appear in my wallet also.

I do believe it is a good idea that they do this. They don't want multiple people to register on the site under multiple names and give one person too many coins. I like the idea that you have to be a real person in order to be paid from this site.

mempool-count.png When they mentioned KYC I was at first expecting a bucket of chicken (lol)

I think It's a good idea too, although I guess that this then opens you up to identification which kinda defeats the purpose of decentralization and anonymity, but I don't mind really, It validates for me that they are a legit ICO. They haven't mentioned how many coins they are issuing to each person, just that they are airdropping 2.5 million coins left over from the early investor sale so lets see how it goes from here.

As for 'Promotion' that Liah33 mentioned, I didn't promote anything really, just a retweet on twitter, and I joined their telegram group. I just downloaded telegram which is an instant messenger service and typed shipchain into it, hey presto there was the group, so I joined their discussion, said hello, gave them my ether address by email, and that was it. I can't believe how busy telegram is, like millions of ants all scurrying around, It's hard to have a peaceful discussion as everything moves so quickly.

I also just had confirmation of the Datum (DAT) tokens going into my ether address which confirmed during the crash in coin prices a couple of days ago and the ether transaction went through at the massive cost of 1 gwei :) That's one billionth of an Ethereum for the cost of performing the transfer from Datum to me as the prices of everything were suddenly so low.

Just as an aside to this I was shown a graph from blockchain.info by someone on telegram that shows that the amount of backlogged bitcoin blockchain transactions. On the 15th Jan there were over 140,000 pending transactions, then on the 16th (the morning of the crash) the 140,000 plummeted to under 20,000 pending transactions in less than an hour. That's a huge unprecedented event, as the btc blockchain always has a huge backlog of unverified transactions, it seems that almost all cleared verification all at the same time...Something fishy went on there for sure

mempool-count.png

Well look at it like this. This is a good deal so why not get a bigger slice of the pie by signing up to the site under 10 to 20 different names. You can earn that many coins 20 times over. Then for the rest of us we don't have a chance because this one person took more than their fair share. It is like when a person slices the pie in his favor and leave you with a tiny little piece. Is that fair?

To be honest, I actually thought of this approach, but the fact is that you would need a different identity for each application, and each Identity would comprise of a unique unchanging IP address, an unchanging email address, an unchanging smart contract ethereum address, and in the case of a KYC process you would also need a unique passport or driving licence. My occupation takes me to multiple locations in multiple towns, so that would take care of the various IP address issue, but even I couldn't come up with various different apparently genuine identity documents.

I was thinking about the graph I posted, and the part of me that wears a tinfoil hat is really suspicious of it. Here is my theory;

The bitcoin network needs transaction verification, and those verifications are done across a series of nodes who store copies of the entire blockchain. I would imagine a lot of these nodes are run by miners who need to run a node in order to run their operation. the rest of the nodes are run by individuals across the planet which is a good idea to prevent the miners from fully taking the network and controlling it.

So...,It follows that if a huge chunk of the miners who ran nodes as part of their business banded together to hang back on their verification process, therefore purposely blocking or slowing the system, there would be a huge transaction blockage.

If they all, as a team decided to turn on the power to verify everything at 10X the speed all of a sudden at the same instant then all of the exchanges with backlogged orders would clear at the same time, and if a large portion of those backlogged transactions were to sell bitcoin, there would be a huge flood of bitcoins entering the market at the same moment. the laws of supply and demand would kick in, the price of bitcoin would plummet, and the perpetrators of the sting would swoop in over the next few hours with huge chunks of money to buy up all the cheap bitcoins. (BTC went down to 9K during the crash remember)

Then once they have bought hundreds of thousands of cheap coins the supply and demand law kicks in again because the supply again disappears into holders wallets sending the price into an upward spiral.

Billions of dollars made in 24 hours with most of the world speculating as to the cause.

Maybe I should write a novel with this plot...

To be honest, I actually thought of this approach, but the fact is that you would need a different identity for each application, and each Identity would comprise of a unique unchanging IP address, an unchanging email address, an unchanging smart contract ethereum address, and in the case of a KYC process you would also need a unique passport or driving licence. My occupation takes me to multiple locations in multiple towns, so that would take care of the various IP address issue, but even I couldn't come up with various different apparently genuine identity documents.

I was thinking about the graph I posted, and the part of me that wears a tinfoil hat is really suspicious of it. Here is my theory;

The bitcoin network needs transaction verification, and those verifications are done across a series of nodes who store copies of the entire blockchain. I would imagine a lot of these nodes are run by miners who need to run a node in order to run their operation. the rest of the nodes are run by individuals across the planet which is a good idea to prevent the miners from fully taking the network and controlling it.

So...,It follows that if a huge chunk of the miners who ran nodes as part of their business banded together to hang back on their verification process, therefore purposely blocking or slowing the system, there would be a huge transaction blockage.

If they all, as a team decided to turn on the power to verify everything at 10X the speed all of a sudden at the same instant then all of the exchanges with backlogged orders would clear at the same time, and if a large portion of those backlogged transactions were to sell bitcoin, there would be a huge flood of bitcoins entering the market at the same moment. the laws of supply and demand would kick in, the price of bitcoin would plummet, and the perpetrators of the sting would swoop in over the next few hours with huge chunks of money to buy up all the cheap bitcoins. (BTC went down to 9K during the crash remember)

Then once they have bought hundreds of thousands of cheap coins the supply and demand law kicks in again because the supply again disappears into holders wallets sending the price into an upward spiral.

Billions of dollars made in 24 hours with most of the world speculating as to the cause.

Maybe I should write a novel with this plot...
If you have learned a lot about all of this and can successfully share you knowledge with others this is an excellent idea. I don't see why you shouldn't write an ebook on this and help people understand and learn this system from the views of a person who knew nothing, but has become successful in his adventure.

Trust me Awan, I still know nothing, but I am learning :)

By the way, here's a progress report to continue this thread;

Those eBTC (eBitcoin tokens) have been at the sharp end of some serious promotion. Yesterday coinmarketcap.com, and cryptocompare.com listed eBTC as the fastest rising coin in the whole market

That $835 that started this thread from the eBTC airdrop has now grown by well over 100% over the last 24/48 hours thanks to the combined efforts of twitter, telegram, facebook, and pretty much every social media channel available, and I have joined in with the promotions on twitter and telegram to get the promotion out.

The ebtc coins that were airdropped for free to my wallet back in September today hit $4466 at their peak. The 31 Acc tokens airdropped to my other address are also doing well at around $17 each

total from free airdrops $4930.41

Let's see what tomorrow brings as they may all go down to zero by lunchtime :)

Capture.JPG

That is totally amazing. I thought when I read this one in the beginning that it was amazing to have 835 free cash. Now you are over 4000 free cash. I sure wouldn't cry or complain about this one at all. I guess I'd hold on to this a bit longer and see if it continue to rise, but the minute it falls, sell and take you money and get out. Good luck.

I think this has just been luck to a certain extent, I mean the initial airdrop was blind luck, and I had very little control over the sudden boost in the coin's value from the first post in this thread at the end of December which at that time was 0.38 cents to the current price which is just less than the $2 per coin. Ok, I am involved in retweeting messages on twitter and spending time in the eBTC telegram group, but on the whole I just seem to have hit the right airdrop with my first application. Given that there are many others on the beer money forum applying for airdrops, pretty soon many others here are going to have more success than I did.

Now the increased price of the coin has come along it makes me think that maybe the comment I made on this thread about challenging myself to make enough to buy one bitcoin without spending any of my own money isn't such a crazy idea than I first thought. The second airdrop I received for the Accelerator tokens started at $4 per token, but that also has now risen to close to $20 per token, and as I mentioned earlier in this thread the token is 'stakeable', which means that the 31 tokens I have can actually be multiplied to 93 tokens by just sending them to myself in myetherwallet. I don't need to cope with the hassle of selling on an exchange.

I just did some quick maths earlier and the current value of the first eBTC airdrop, added to the potential of 93 ACC tokens from the second airdrop would give 0.45610032 satoshis, this is just less than half a bitcoin.

I have other airdrops that I'm patiently waiting for at the moment, so lets see if the challenge is actually a possibility

That would be amazing if it was. This sounds like a good business venture with out investing your own capital in this project. I like the idea that people will do this when they try to introduce a new currency on the market. This is an excellent way to earn a few dollars without investing your own money.

Nice, some moments ago I found a post stating about airdrop and wondering what is the thing airdrop is. Now after reading this thread I am able to understand something about it. Thanks for posting such information.

Welcome aboard ! I just received a mail for all of those interested about the Polymath airdrop. They are going through the KYC procedure via email at the moment (Know your customer) which involves sending some photo ID and you will receive 250 Polymath tokens for doing so.

Another strange leftfield bit of news is that Swift Demand, who I have been guilty of slating on twitter as pointless, have now decided to turn the project into an official ICO ! Good job a checked in so often and picked up some more for free over the last couple of months, as I have now amassed about 4000 of these. It looks like they may /will be worth something after all, which may be yet again stumbling into a good airdrop by pure chance again. So go register at the swift demand website, and pick up some free tokens every day while they are still actually free because later this year they will actually be worth real money.

Welcome aboard ! I just received a mail for all of those interested about the Polymath airdrop. They are going through the KYC procedure via email at the moment (Know your customer) which involves sending some photo ID and you will receive 250 Polymath tokens for doing so.

Another strange leftfield bit of news is that Swift Demand, who I have been guilty of slating on twitter as pointless, have now decided to turn the project into an official ICO ! Good job a checked in so often and picked up some more for free over the last couple of months, as I have now amassed about 4000 of these. It looks like they may /will be worth something after all, which may be yet again stumbling into a good airdrop by pure chance again. So go register at the swift demand website, and pick up some free tokens every day while they are still actually free because later this year they will actually be worth real money.
Thanks again for sharing. I was some busy so didn't created account. And it was proved good for me. Now I can create my account on swift demand.

Ok, progress report. I have completed the Polymath KYC procedure, and retrieved what Swift demand tokens I was due to for today, as you can get another 100 tokens every 13 hours I believe. I also looked a bit deeper into the swift demand thing and discovered that they are planning to launch an official ICO in mid 2018, and the swift demand tokens that you amass from now until then will be swapped on a one to one basis for the new tokens when the official ICO starts.

I also thought about the telegram ICO, as that will be a pretty big ICO considering the already established nature of telegram as an existing project, but the minimum buy in is 0.1 BTC which would give you 1820 Gram (The telegram token), or 1 Ethereum which would give you 1670 Gram tokens. Then again I would need to use some of the existing tokens I have from the original airdrop in order to buy into the project, and I guess to maintain the purity of my journey through this thread I have challenged myself to not put any of my own funds into it, and I would need to buy Ethereum from coinbase to use as a fee in order to sell some eBTC tokens (Which would be cheating) :Whistling:

If I were to sell the entire lot of the eBTC airdrop from the first post of this thread it would actually give me 3.9 Ethereum, but I would need Ethereum in the first place in order to make that happen because eBTC is an ERC20 token and needs Ether to sell it , and I wouldn't need much, I estimate around $30 or so in order to make the sale and turn eBTC into Ethereum.

Mmmm...Without using my own funds this is tricky.

Maybe I can rack up enough on an Ether faucet to pay for the fee on the trade, but frustratingly, and just for everyone's information when using faucets to collect cryptocurrency, Faucethub is not compatible with Ethereum smart contract wallets, so you cannot transfer your Ethereum from faucethub to myetherwallet for example, It has to go to a regular wallet address...,typical of my bad luck as that's where my airdropped eBTC are located. My own wallet (Exodus) will not let you send any Ether anywhere unless you have around 0.06 Ether in there due to the wallet's fees, so I may be forced to transfer ether from faucethub to Exodus (enough to make 1 transaction), then work some voodoo to transfer my Exodus private key to myetherwallet to perform the transaction.

Knowing my luck the eBTC will moon to $50 a token after I have sold some at less than $2 each :Jawdrop:

Whilst I think about this I will apply for the fluxproject airdrop which needs to be done by 8pm tonight (GMT) 27.01.18 as It is only open for 24 hours. https://fluxproject.xyz/

The shipchain ICO airdrop will be taking place at the end of February which I am already organised for, and the EtherBtc airdrop will be taking place on February 14th (If you haven't applied for this then go do it now)

https://etherbtc.io/

You have been very busy lately. I see that you are starting to get into trading and understanding how this all works a bit better. It is amazing how much you have earned for free. Now if this all works out and you can cash in, you'll be doing nicely on this and will have a nice bit of change in your pocket. I'm wondering if you shouldn't just put all this together and see if you can actually buy 1 bit coin only with your airdrop earning. Now that one would be amazing.

I just checked the ether address, go look at that address again on etherscan.io, those ACC tokens went from 5 dollars each to 10 dollars each in the last 24 hours.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/accelerator-network/

The eBTC tokens are on a +40% climb, so that $835 just went to $1209 damn those price corrections move fast, gives a whole new meaning to volatility

Also if you check cryptocompare.com those Ucash tokens are about to start trading in 5 days, so lets see what price they start at

https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/xucstar/overview

Best place to look for new airdrops in my opinion is twitter. Just open an account if you don't have one already and type airdrop into the search field, you will be amazed at how many airdrops are happening all around the place, just follow their instructions, it's that simple ! Trust me, I'm no expert, I'm still trying to figure out how to cash out through the exchanges, but that's no bad thing because whilst I have been struggling to find time to figure this out the price of each token has drastically climbed

Probably be back down to zero by the time I've learned how to use the exchanges :)
SIR ANYONE PLEASE TELL ME CAN WE PARTICIPATE IN THESE AIRDROPS WITHOUT HAVING MYETHERWALLET ????
Can we use coinbase wallet for recieving eth and token !!.
Anybody know eth wallet other than
Myetherwallet which support icos and Airdrops ???because i am getting problem to set up myetherwallet ????help me !!.

📢 Recommended Partners

Paykassma - Accept Payments Online  | Payment Processing since 2019 Payka$$ma
Leading solution for accepting high-risk payments since 2019
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Updated
MGID - Native Performance & Programmatic Advertising Platform MGID Team
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated
Roobet.com | Crypto’s Fastest Growing Casino 🦘 Roobet.com
1.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Updated
Duckdice.io - Top Crypto Gambling - Bitcoin Dice DuckDice.io
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated

banner

REWARDS: Active Raffles

• 🤑 Roll 4: Win 100,000 BMF Points!

The entry period for this raffle ends in..
Back
Top Bottom

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.