Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - BIGGEST MAKE MONEY FORUM ONLINE

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

Must checkout:

PROOF Airdrops for dummies - I got $835.80 worth of tokens for FREE!

Yes I count myself as a dummy with this stuff also, until I was bored at work and came across an airdrop in September for something called eBTC, otherwise known as e bitcoin. So I thought why not join the airdrop. So stumbled through the simple process of filling out their short form, the usual stuff, name, email address, ethereum address etc.

I had forgotten about everything until early December I discovered the website etherscan.io where you can type in an ethereum address and it will tell you what is in that address in the form of ethereum, but more importantly tokens.
I typed myetherwallet ethereum address (as I was bored at work again), and noticed that I had been sent some eBTC, as well as something called ChinaYuan (ECNY tokens) that I don't even remember applying for.

Here's the link to the account I have when searched on etherscan.io

https://etherscan.io/address/0x6784169ecCA89E450B4037771B83BC2479979AD1

Yep, $835.80 that I didn't know I had ! The ECNY tokens must have become worthless, but the eBTC tokens were a different story, they had sent me 2457 of them at 34 cents each.

Not bad for a dummy who didn't have a clue about airdrops, and spent 10 minutes filling out a form when I was bored at work. And It doesn't end there, as because I thought at this point that I was richer than Scrooge McDuck I thought It may be a good Idea to type in my regular wallet ethereum address, and found that I had been sent some tokens there too, namely something called ACC tokens which are accelerator tokens, which also I couldn't remember applying for. They sent me 31 of these and the current price is around $4.50 each !

Interestingly the ACC tokens after some digging around are linked to a hydro electric facility in the U.S that powers a supercomputer, and the tokens can be used to utilise the computer to mine ethereum, bitcoin gold, ZCash and Monero. Even more interestingly If you send ACC tokens from your wallet, and put your own address as the recipient (send them to yourself) then the number of ACC tokens you get back is more than the number you sent, as this is how you mine ACC tokens !

Needless to say I have spent the last few days stumbling through more airdrop application forms hoping that I will be driving my Lambo around the grounds of my solid gold house by Christmas 2018.

Lessons learned;

1.Get a smart contract wallet like myetherwallet, as It will be much easier to export tokens to an exchange. Yes you can get tokens sent to any erc20 compatible wallet, but my ACC tokens are now trapped temporarily in my exodus wallet eth address and do not appear in the list of supported tokens, but I can still export them to myetherwallet and onto an exchange to sell if I wanted to.

2. Keep track of what you are applying for. Only apply for free airdrops, do not send ethereum or bitcoin to anyone unless you have researched that project first to determine if it is a scam.

3.Be quick, as most airdrops have a small window of opportunity.

4. Arm yourself with a twitter account, facebook, or any social media account as you will get more tokens by retweeting and posting their airdrop announcement and sending the evidence that you have done so to the people running the airdrop.

5. Lastly, get some ethereum, as you will need to have ethereum in the same wallet address as the tokens if you want to sell the tokens on an exchange. It doesn't take much ether to perform an exchange of tokens for bitcoin or whatever, just a few eth satoshis will do it, but the more ether you use as a transaction fee the quicker your transaction will take place.

Whatever you exchange the tokens for, may that be bitcoin, ethereum, or the coin of your choice, get it off the exchange and back into the wallet of your choice ASAP, do not leave it sat on the exchange, as they get hacked, a lot!

Stupidly I have learned as I went along, and am currently sitting on these tokens without owning any ethereum to sell them, but I am working on it :}

Total cash outlay= 0
Total cash earned=$981

More than enough beer money for a while :}

Loosk like the airdrop test worked out for you. I have came across many ICO where people have earned airdrop during the launch. so it looks like you have a winner there.

Thanks for the congrats, but I feel that being a dummy deserves little reward :)

I also applied for Ethereum Blue airdrop which has now died a death as the investors have pulled out, and the same story with the Liminality airdrop...

With the space becoming so crazy I think it's best that you use a scattergun approach and apply for everything you can. It's best to use a disposable email address just to apply for these things as your email will become clogged with the process, and my etherwallet address is also kinda disposable as I have no ether in there (yet)

Also, set up a telegram account just to say hi as this is a requirement for some airdrops, and set up a twitter account just in case they want you to retweet anything as a proviso of the airdrop which is common.

All in all, these ICO launches want you to comment on their product on any social media outlet you have available, and the more you spread the word and send them the evidence of doing this the more coins you get.

If they want you to send ether on the airdrop form just put a zero in the donation field on the form

i'm especially stoked with the ACC tokens as there is no limit to the amount of tokens you can mine by just sending the tokens to yourself, and at 4 quid a pop i think its a winner. It's like handing your empty beer glass to someone and receiving a full one back. Heres the proof of the ACC tokens on my other ether address, just click on the view token dropdown menu;

https://etherscan.io/address/0x50478a574bB96665509CD433F6E2B6f537A5f5bd

By the way, I just got mailed earlier today to let me know I have been sent 500 Ucash tokens and the ICO is launched in 7 days so lets see what those are worth on launch

https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/xucstar/overview

I'll keep everyone on the forum posted

Thanks for the email Mr.B, and whilst i was in my email account I found that I have also been sent 100 Datum tokens (DAT)

DtReR4gDDGilfRGDNEZH3a4eA5G0tLiotV80KS5LTBfoFAkUdS-iLi8FsRYTZk7xVdma-VFvsOYeuM1Bp_yqBmMViy7bpkxhecCd5IkETftDeQ2LQA_mhVWG9FhLGJ4Lqvt2SPpgrpqnW9GL_vT5lHQ7rHRjnNlhXmWWa-E=s0-d-e1-ft

Thanks for being an early member of the Datum community!

The following badge confirms the number of your allocated DAT Tokens. We will send information how to redeem your tokens after the DAT Token Crowdsale.

kvDZw8XfVV1YqlAo-KY4THPYj0L204Mcm2w917w69n4M_FRsQOOT48-1aU10MSZP793PlELcD9dKL6Ww_sgMbxISz2pNDcv7OYlTQo7zZz7z3zICxm7AVr-uW9HxPb6JHQLF3GNi78IfTT2gHiw3NDQ8JZ9cxhmmmmRhzXQ=s0-d-e1-ft

Including 5 more DAT as a Christmas present ???

e0g6Few3fw6N9tpSXTYf8MofYWJAWlIqeaMN6bdhSVMRsTwtT_IP5B7KMOlTb3_bs_uVwoL8REdIxfp9x-t3vFbjrIZ6Ev_u00KUrqrPq45JmKbzZ-w32AHSR3_QdK0w4vAJ7uI1-uB5TZGTcbRAX3ti4AL2_MDss_s0Byg=s0-d-e1-ft

As well as the Ucash thing

fFzusOCOyga1bZJqXx1v4fhccd-7SLV8Erx7oGUShJE5ucMlNVkNiXb36MW0CnKxvHp7efmLjp7XeC6piaWcQtCqcw=s0-d-e1-ft

Date: 2017-12-26 23:36:08 UTC

You got 500.00000000 UCASH balance on 2017-12-26 23:36:08 UTC

Description: Get Bounty For Account Verification

I have also been accepted for something called Teleport token ???? As far as I can make out it gives you the ability to use the token to buy time on a professional grade drone thing so you can get it to fly wherever you want to and stream the video live !

Maybe I can get it to fly over that hydro electric dam in the U.S and monitor how my ACC tokens are being mined on their supercomputer :)

logo_large.svg

https://teleport.earth/r/eb350c66-40a6-477f-b373-965fce20f3bf

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm an airdrop and bounty hunter. Not a dummy but not a pro too. It's really a bumpy ride when dealing with airdrops. Sometimes their value really go up high and sometimes it has no value at all but still they are free tokens. I had blue tokens before (not sure if it's the same blue you're referring to) but I let go of it too soon at a low amount and now prices has gone up. Right now, I'm on the lookout for HAT, tcash, ereal and yel and also ETN. For ETN, I invested a small amount on it.

wow, I've just checked Mr B's youtube video about this and I was really amazed as I haven't read the post before that :Laugh: that is an impressive earning out of nothing and I'll search for some airdrops too, maybe I'll get lucky as well :D

I just checked the ether address, go look at that address again on etherscan.io, those ACC tokens went from 5 dollars each to 10 dollars each in the last 24 hours.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/accelerator-network/

The eBTC tokens are on a +40% climb, so that $835 just went to $1209 damn those price corrections move fast, gives a whole new meaning to volatility

Also if you check cryptocompare.com those Ucash tokens are about to start trading in 5 days, so lets see what price they start at

https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/xucstar/overview

Best place to look for new airdrops in my opinion is twitter. Just open an account if you don't have one already and type airdrop into the search field, you will be amazed at how many airdrops are happening all around the place, just follow their instructions, it's that simple ! Trust me, I'm no expert, I'm still trying to figure out how to cash out through the exchanges, but that's no bad thing because whilst I have been struggling to find time to figure this out the price of each token has drastically climbed

Probably be back down to zero by the time I've learned how to use the exchanges :)

Last edited:
The eBTC tokens are on a +40% climb, so that $835 just went to $1285
That's crazy, I believe is worth keeping for a while, maybe they reach $100, it could be possible, it's a risk, you decide.

if there's a thing that I noticed, it is that most people who kept their crypto did it by mistake :Laugh: because otherwise they wouldn't have held their money for so long. :Laugh: but I really enjoy reading stories like this

Maybe you are right Mr.B, and they say hesitancy doesn't pay...If I would have figured out the exchanges by now I would have been tempted to sell, looks like I would have been wrong. I got a mail from the ACC project earlier today after I enquired about the numbers of tokens I could expect to make with the tokens I already have. They reckon that I could mine 93 ACC, and I presume that's in addition to the 31 I already have (124 in total at the current price of $10 each !) Nice work for a few clicks I guess :) I think the reason that price has gone up is because there are only going to be 308,000 of them, and 237,000 of them are already in circulation. Compare that to the 21 million total for bitcoin with 17 million already created.

It's supply and demand I guess, the rarer something is the more expensive it will be, god help us when all the bitcoins are actually created, the spike in price will just be vertical, but it looks like the total supply of ACC will be created a lot sooner than bitcoin

That is amazing and I've never had the time to dig into all this and figure it all out. I guess for a dummy you've done real well for yourself. I am a complete dummy and would never of done this. However it worked out well for you.

Silly question - I am noticing that in a lot of these google docs they have ETH Address... is that the same thing as my ETH address on coinbase?

You will have an Eth address (Etherium) on coinbase, but coinbase is technically an exchange, It's a place where you exchange bitcoin for ethereum, or bitcoin cash and back again. If you put down that eth address on an application for an airdrop I'm not sure what will happen (I'm sure someone wiser than me will have a better idea of the outcome). What you need is a regular desktop wallet. I made the mistake of getting exodus, which even though it is a very nice wallet and very pretty, The problem is that the tokens you are applying for are based on the Ethereum blockchain, they are known as ERC20 tokens, and In exodus (which by pure blind luck) was compatible with erc20, the tokens themselves did not show up in the wallet but were in fact actually in the wallet, and are still there.

So rather than scratch your head wondering where your tokens are here's a tip, get myethereum wallet, as myethereum wallet will proudly display your new tokens however obscure they are !

In myethereum wallet if your tokens don't show up, then you can slap the wallet around the head and make it show your tokens. Do this by getting the contract address, decimal places, and token prefix from the nice website that gave you the tokens, and put those into myethereumwallet, hey presto your tokens will appear with the relevant symbol as well. (All the info about contract address, decimal places, etc will be on the token home page.

Once you receive your nice shiny tokens, then you need to go buy some Ethereum and place the Ethereum into the same wallet, then you are ready and set up to go sell the tokens on an exchange !

Here's another tip: You don't need much ethereum, a few gwei should do it, you use this as a fee to make the sale of your new tokens on an exchange should you wish to do so, but you are already on coinbase so buy a little there, and send them to your ether address on myethereumwallet.

The website I gave in the last posts is called etherscan.io, and you can type any ethereum address into it that belongs to anyone on the planet and it will tell you exactly what is in there, how mush has been sent from there, and how much has been received into there since that address was created. (Welcome to the ethereum blockchain). It will also tell you what tokens you have in that ethereum address, and how much they are worth should you want to sell.

Your coinbase bitcoin and ethereum addresses as far as I'm aware are only semi secure as I'm sure that they hold the private keys, not you. In a desktop wallet you are master of your own security, and can in fact export the contents from one wallet to another.

So get myethereumwallet, and once you have had a look around, and stored the private keys in a safe place, then go back to bombarding the airdrops using that ethereum address. Don't forget to use a disposable email address for your correspondence back and forth as It will pretty soon look like a warzone in there. I'm still picking tokens out of mine that people have sent me that I missed...,I found 50 UTN tokens earlier (UTN), 20 PCO (Pecunio), and an unknown amount of VERE tokens ???

Yet to be investigated, but I suspect they have yet to launch as they aren't listed on coinmarketcap website.

Happy hunting

That is amazing and I've never had the time to dig into all this and figure it all out. I guess for a dummy you've done real well for yourself. I am a complete dummy and would never of done this. However it worked out well for you.

Best thing to do Awan is just go for it. What's the worst thing that can happen? they may get hacked and stolen at a later stage (worst case scenario) but you haven't paid anything for them to begin with, so just apply for more ! If you get to sell some on an exchange then it's more money than you started with. Exchange them for bitcoin on the exchange, send the bitcoin back to coinbase, and from there sell the bitcoin and send the proceeds to your bank account. (Then go to the sweet shop with your proceeds and buy half a ton of gummi bears)

Oh wow, I just saw that Youtube video put online by Mr.B :)

Nice one Mr.B :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Best thing to do Awan is just go for it. What's the worst thing that can happen? they may get hacked and stolen at a later stage (worst case scenario) but you haven't paid anything for them to begin with, so just apply for more ! If you get to sell some on an exchange then it's more money than you started with. Exchange them for bitcoin on the exchange, send the bitcoin back to coinbase, and from there sell the bitcoin and send the proceeds to your bank account. (Then go to the sweet shop with your proceeds and buy half a ton of gummi bears)
I guess you are right on this one. I just need to find time during my busy life, work, website, and so many other things to understand how this works. I hate to go into stuff like this blind and stumble around and have no clue what I'm doing.

Alright this about the video the Admin put out earlier,this is an amazing story for a complete dummy,I register for most of these sites through the marketplace but I hadn't have time to check them out again,I need to get my password book to look into these signed up sites again.Congrats on your amount.More money to make there.

Alright this about the video the Admin put out earlier,this is an amazing story for a complete dummy,I register for most of these sites through the marketplace but I hadn't have time to check them out again,I need to get my password book to look into these signed up sites again.Congrats on your amount.More money to make there.
I watched the video Mr. B did and I got it. However, you still need time to look into this and check it out to see how it actually works. Until you have the time to play around with some of these sites it is not so easy to work them or even understand them.

I watched the video Mr. B did and I got it. However, you still need time to look into this and check it out to see how it actually works. Until you have the time to play around with some of these sites it is not so easy to work them or even understand them.
This has been my problem understanding them,I have signup to many sites like this through the marketplace but I often time don't understand its workability,so I leave this hanging,I'm just accessing the sites again to see if I can work it out.

This has been my problem understanding them,I have signup to many sites like this through the marketplace but I often time don't understand its workability,so I leave this hanging,I'm just accessing the sites again to see if I can work it out.
I signed up to one yesterday from the marketplace. However, when you want to cash out on this site it will cost you quite a bit of coins to do this one. I guess once you're in, you're stuck there and hopefully you can earn enough coins to make it worth wile to pay them what they ask of you to cash out.

The next two coins I am waiting to come onto the exchanges that I was also airdropped are

Ucash: one more day to listing on the exchanges (I was sent 750 of these)

https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/ucash/overview

Universa (UTN): I had high hopes for this project as it seems really slick, until I found out that John McAfee's new crypto coin is to be based on the Universa platform, not sure whether I'm a fan of John...Anyway, they sent me 50 tokens which I withdrew to my smart token address today so presume it will not be much longer before also listing on the exchanges

https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/utn/overview

The next two coins I am waiting to come onto the exchanges that I was also airdropped are

Ucash: one more day to listing on the exchanges (I was sent 750 of these)

https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/ucash/overview

Universa (UTN): I had high hopes for this project as it seems really slick, until I found out that John McAfee's new crypto coin is to be based on the Universa platform, not sure whether I'm a fan of John...Anyway, they sent me 50 tokens which I withdrew to my smart token address today so presume it will not be much longer before also listing on the exchanges

https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/utn/overview
Sounds like you're really doing good in this market and are having fun at the same time. I guess if you can get people to send you tons of free tokens all the time it is worth it to do this.

📢 Recommended Partners

Paykassma - Accept Payments Online  | Payment Processing since 2019 Payka$$ma
Leading solution for accepting high-risk payments since 2019
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Updated
MGID - Native Performance & Programmatic Advertising Platform MGID Team
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated
Roobet.com | Crypto’s Fastest Growing Casino 🦘 Roobet.com
1.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Updated
Duckdice.io - Top Crypto Gambling - Bitcoin Dice DuckDice.io
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated

banner

REWARDS: Active Raffles

• 🤑 Roll 4: Win 100,000 BMF Points!

The entry period for this raffle ends in..
Back
Top Bottom

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.