Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❕NEWS airBaltic accepts dogecoin , Bitcoin cash and ethereum for flight ticket

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
airBaltic has announced that it has started collecting dogecoin , ethereum and Bitcoin cash for flight ticket. This was as a result to the growing trend in cryptocurrency ,and to offer their customers the best service they can ever think of .

It was also revealed that apart from the above mentioned cryptocurrency , the company also accepts
GUSD, USDC, PAX, and BUSD , which are stable coins .
What do you have to say about this ?

Niftyicon

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is good and I like the fact that altcoins are put to use instead of just bitcoin. Others should also incorporate making payments through Cryptos because it seems that is what the world is leaning towards now.

highspeed

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well, I didn't know this airline now sells tickets payable via cryptocurrencies!
But my question, in every airline, th money traffic must be tracked, that instead result not possible (for now) with crypto.
How can this be explained?
Thank you.

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is good and I like the fact that altcoins are put to use instead of just bitcoin. Others should also incorporate making payments through Cryptos because it seems that is what the world is leaning towards now.
Yeah , the altcoins there have lower gas fee . I think they made it that way to Foster faster adoption by customers . The only wrong coin in the list is ethereum

highspeed

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah , the altcoins there have lower gas fee . I think they made it that way to Foster faster adoption by customers . The only wrong coin in the list is ethereum
I'm sorry. I don't know what is meant by the lower gas fee of the altcoins.
And why would ethereum be a wrong cryptocurrency in this area?
Thank you.

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The development of bitcoin is really improving to thr avaition sector ,many companies should start accepting bitcoin as payment option because its also a plus to them to get popular and have more awareness

GoldenLady

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
airBaltic has announced that it has started collecting dogecoin , ethereum and Bitcoin cash for flight ticket. This was as a result to the growing trend in cryptocurrency ,and to offer their customers the best service they can ever think of .

It was also revealed that apart from the above mentioned cryptocurrency , the company also accepts
GUSD, USDC, PAX, and BUSD , which are stable coins .
What do you have to say about this ?
This is really great news for cryptocurrency. As more airlines realize it makes things easier for them and their customers if they transact with cryptocurrency, the more cryptocurrency grows.

Binita100

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They have their genuie reason for doing , many companies are making use of it because they have seen how faster it would be , when making use of it

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sorry. I don't know what is meant by the lower gas fee of the altcoins.
And why would ethereum be a wrong cryptocurrency in this area?
Thank you.
It is because of the huge high gas fee of ethereum. People pay up to $50 for $150 transaction . The other coins has lower gas fee for transaction

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is really great news for cryptocurrency. As more airlines realize it makes things easier for them and their customers if they transact with cryptocurrency, the more cryptocurrency grows.
Things would get better , more airline companies would consider this option , once they see that others are actually involving themself in it

Niftyicon

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, the fees for ethereum are just too crazy for it to be part of the payment options but thankfully the others are easier and cheaper to deal with.

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah, the fees for ethereum are just too crazy for it to be part of the payment options but thankfully the others are easier and cheaper to deal with.
That is why there are coins like algo with low amount of fees where you could send and receive with few amount of fees been charged

crypworld

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
getzen.cash
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a great to move by Airbaltic to include dogecoin and bitcoin cash. ???? Now the value of these coins would increase.

Let more and more airlines do the same.:Thumbsup:?

highspeed

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It is because of the huge high gas fee of ethereum. People pay up to $50 for $150 transaction . The other coins has lower gas fee for transaction
Ok, now I see. Therefore ethereum gas should be very expensive, because paying $ 50 in taxes on a profit of $ 150, in fact I find it really excessive.

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ok, now I see. Therefore ethereum gas should be very expensive, because paying $ 50 in taxes on a profit of $ 150, in fact I find it really excessive.
I cant even do such transaction because what would be my gain, if i do such transaction and i invest in the coin , it's best for me to just quit it

achawaskey

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is one of the things we are yearning for, let cryptocurrency be use to make payment in all payment out lets just like the flat currency.

highspeed

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I cant even do such transaction because what would be my gain, if i do such transaction and i invest in the coin , it's best for me to just quit it
Well, if these are the condizions of the cost of ethereum gas , I would certainly be of the same your opinion.
So now I can understand better how gas costs means.

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well, if these are the condizions of the cost of ethereum gas , I would certainly be of the same your opinion.
So now I can understand better how gas costs means.
Gas cost is just the amount of fees been paid when you want to carry out transaction , that's the meaning of gas fee, and if its high there is a problem

highspeed

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Gas cost is just the amount of fees been paid when you want to carry out transaction , that's the meaning of gas fee, and if its high there is a problem
So this amount for the payment of commissions, in this case is called gas. Thank you for the explanation.
Then now I undestand that this is a considerable problem if this gets too high!

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So this amount for the payment of commissions, in this case is called gas. Thank you for the explanation.
Then now I undestand that this is a considerable problem if this gets too high!
U are welcome , yeah its a problem that have made some people to quit using the coin and move to using another coin , so its a problem