Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❕NEWS After bitcoin, what is the next best cryptocurrency to invest on?

Saitama

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pick a box! Unbox it! Get item delivered!
As you know, bitcoin is flying right now. No other cryto is even close to bitcoin. But, I am interested in investing in other crytocurrency not just bitcoin. So, I want to know the next best place where I can invest.

Niftyicon

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bitcoin will always come first for most people. Nevertheless, you could consider ethereum, Litecoin or even bitcoin cash. Those are popular coins that I deal with.

Saitama

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bitcoin will always come first for most people. Nevertheless, you could consider ethereum, Litecoin or even bitcoin cash. Those are popular coins that I deal with.
Yeah, I am thinking of investing in litecoin or ethereum. Even though, they are not as huge as bitcoin, they certainly have potential

Sudipta

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think as far bitcoin will keep rising and passing landmarks litecoin will keep rising slowly. So you may definitely try investing on litecoin. Also viewing recent rise of ethereum I think it is ramping slowly towards it's all time high, so you may also invest on Eth

achawaskey

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are few of them to invest in ranging from Ripple, litecoin and ethereum, these once are doing very good but not to compare with bitcoin.

Sadak

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I will also suggest you to invest in litecoin and ethereum as litecoin most likely rises and falls pairing with bitcoin. So as bitcoin is rising litecoin will also rise I believe. So it's worth trying. Also ethereum is booming right now, current price is around 760$ now. So you may also try investing on it.

Sudipta

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I will suggest you to invest in litecoin and ethereum for now and also bitcoin cash but I don't know much about bitcoin cash so I will not suggest you to invest on bitcoin cash just now. Also you may keep eye on XRP as XRP is currently sued by lawsuit and as soon as it wins the case, it will boom so you may also earn easy profit if you invest on it at correct time.

BullyMaguire

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ethereum and Litecoin is also doing very well along side Bitcoin last month.so it might be a good idea to invest on these too, im sure there's a lot of unpopular coins like wave that is rising rn

Brain

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can invest in other coins but don't expect the price to be as high as Bitcoin. You can try eth now. It current price is $777 per eth

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The next best should be ethereum and litecoin for now because they have shown their level of volatility and litecoin itself is heading towards $100 i think , so its a good sign

Sadak

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think analysing current stats, litecoin and ethereum is the next top rising cryptocurrency. O think investing on them will be much profitable.

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As you know, bitcoin is flying right now. No other cryto is even close to bitcoin. But, I am interested in investing in other crytocurrency not just bitcoin. So, I want to know the next best place where I can invest.
You should try buying ethereum now because it seems to be the next top cryptocurrency in demand , it also has potential for further rise due to the newly launched ethereum 2.0

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think analysing current stats, litecoin and ethereum is the next top rising cryptocurrency. O think investing on them will be much profitable.
True and am very sure the bullish run of those crypto currency isnt ending any time soon as the price keeps on increasing further and further i think, but what of those small altcoins

Sadak

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You should try buying ethereum now because it seems to be the next top cryptocurrency in demand , it also has potential for further rise due to the newly launched ethereum 2.0
Wow that was pretty impressive performance from ethereum about 200$+ rise within an hour , in total about 25% rise in ethereum price today. I think it ethereum will hit soon and continue to rise to its all time high.

Sudipta

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ethereum and Litecoin is also doing very well along side Bitcoin last month.so it might be a good idea to invest on these too, im sure there's a lot of unpopular coins like wave that is rising rn
Yeah definitely litecoin and ethereum are just booming right now. Today litecoin rose by about 20% and the price is 150$+ and some hours before ethereum reached about 978$ about 25% rise in one day. So pretty impressive and nice to invest besides bitcoin.

BullyMaguire

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah definitely litecoin and ethereum are just booming right now. Today litecoin rose by about 20% and the price is 150$+ and some hours before ethereum reached about 978$ about 25% rise in one day. So pretty impressive and nice to invest besides bitcoin.
Indeed and it's safer to invest in these popular coin less risk of burning your money because they will surely rise even if they go down at some point. Bitcoin cash is doing well also.

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I do not know much and have not invested yet. But there is money that has been mentioned and highly recommended by many analysts, DOT .. I'm just watching for now.

Sudipta

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Indeed and it's safer to invest in these popular coin less risk of burning your money because they will surely rise even if they go down at some point. Bitcoin cash is doing well also.
Yeah bitcoin, litecoin ethereum and bitcoin, there four coins are much less volatile then other cryptocurrencies. So for these 4 coins you don't need to be bothered about loosing your money as if they fall now, they will surely rise.

tinalupescu41

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ethereum could be the next for long term trading. Ethereum 2.0 massive impact is yet to come. So holding Ethereum is a bright idea. Though Ripple CEO told about $100 price but I dont think so.

Sudipta

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think currently the most popular altcoins to invest in are ethereum, litecoin, bitcoin cash. Investing on these coins, it is much safe as they are widely invested and will not go for any free fall suddenly.