Reaction score
Website
clc.am
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cpm is shit
Hi!

As an ad network we always try to fill 100% of publishers traffic, matching requirements of advertisers with available traffic. CPM rate is calculated by the system individually for each website and depends on traffic quality. It's also based on many parameters: GEO, ad formats, seasonality, etc. Publisher's CPM often depends on impressions, clicks, and conversions: if an ad is being displayed many times, but resulting in few sales, an advertiser will pay a lower CPM to account for the low-quality traffic.

We’ve prepared a detailed article about this topic with a checklist for publishers, which you can use to improve your CPM rate: https://clc.am/uK5mSg

Adsterra.com

Newbie Member
OFFICIAL
LV

Reaction score
Website
clc.am
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Second that. Their banners have redirect, lol.
Guys!

We're sorry if you have got an unpleasant experience. We've been working for 7 years, and if our partners have any questions, we handle each case personally and solve all the issues. So if you think that something goes wrong, we're always ready to help! Let us know what's the problem – we'll check and fix it properly.

As an ad network we do our best to sell publisher’s traffic to the advertisers who pay the highest bids, according to the quality of traffic. But there’re many reasons why your CPM and earnings could seem low. Don't forget that it depends on multiple factors: GEO, traffic quality, ad formats, seasonality, etc.

Adsterra works with 18K+ publishers and 12K+ advertisers worldwide, and we are constantly improving our service, so we'll always be glad to see both of you back :)

WickJohn

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey. Just came here to say thanks. I'm making profit with your network for 1.5 year, so far I had nothing to complain of. CPM is high, ad formats are cool and convenient. Keep up the good work

Adsterra.com

Newbie Member
OFFICIAL
LV

Reaction score
Website
clc.am
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey. Just came here to say thanks. I'm making profit with your network for 1.5 year, so far I had nothing to complain of. CPM is high, ad formats are cool and convenient. Keep up the good work
Hi! Thank you for the feedback, we're happy to have you in the network with us :)

Adsterra.com

Newbie Member
OFFICIAL
LV

Reaction score
Website
clc.am
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
142101003_1907927796037436_3085050087025036621_o.jpg

Popunder traffic rocks 24/7!

If you launch CPA campaigns, you can't miss the moment — enormous volumes of mobile and desktop traffic with low competition are here:

India — Android — 69,4M impressions weekly
Best for: Subscribes, Gambling, VPN, Utilities, Antivirus

Brazil — Android — 32,8M impressions weekly
Best for: Apps, Antivirus, Utilities, Subscribes, VPN

Japan — Windows — 19,2M impressions weekly
Verticals: Adult (SOI), Push subscription, Software, Games

Germany — Windows — 18M impressions weekly
Best for: Extensions, Games, Software

Italy — Windows — 13,1M impressions weekly
Verticals: Sweepstakes, Push subscription, Games, Extensions, Software

France — Windows — 11,1M impressions weekly
Best for: Games, Software, Push subscription, Extensions

Traffic — Popunder

Gain the highest ROI than ever!
Hurry up to run your pop campaign while it's hot!

Alibecs

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello.
Please may I ask, from which country is the majority of your traffic?

BILL19

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I already use you adsterra but for me you are just a garbage .... You just waste my time .....count ratio is just 30% and CPM is just sucks 0.09-0.12 then you dead...... ***** Off......

I use adsterra and admaven together and admaven give me 300% high income then you :)

Thanks for wasting my time ?

Adsterra.com

Newbie Member
OFFICIAL
LV

Reaction score
Website
clc.am
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I already use you adsterra but for me you are just a garbage .... You just waste my time .....count ratio is just 30% and CPM is just sucks 0.09-0.12 then you dead...... ***** Off......

I use adsterra and admaven together and admaven give me 300% high income then you :)

Thanks for wasting my time ?
Hey, Bill19!
Thanks for your feedback!

There are always a lot of factors to consider when talking about low CPM. Or there could simply be some kind of mishap.

Let’s work together on this one — send us your email or login and we’ll see what we can do!

BILL19

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, Bill19!
Thanks for your feedback!

There are always a lot of factors to consider when talking about low CPM. Or there could simply be some kind of mishap.

Let’s work together on this one — send us your email or login and we’ll see what we can do!
[email protected]

i am stop sending traffic but now we start send traffic now asap check it....if you can do something

Adsterra.com

Newbie Member
OFFICIAL
LV

Reaction score
Website
clc.am
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[email protected]

i am stop sending traffic but now we start send traffic now asap check it....if you can do something
Well, I believe we worked some magic and everything should be better now! :)

Meanwhile, I just wanted to remind you that if you think that something is awry with your CPM — don't hesitate to contact your manager. They would be happy to provide some tips, insights and info!

BILL19

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Meanwhile, I just wanted to remind you that if you think that something is awry with your CPM — don't hesitate to contact your manager. They would be happy to provide some tips, insights and info!
hello thanks man :)

but when i contact my manager always they say my traffic was poor but i don't understand that i don't use adsterra only i use more they give good CPM :)

And let's see what happens thanks a lot for your valuable feedback :)

BILL19

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hello ?
I checked the result now. It's really good. Your magic worked. Now I am getting high rates. Thanks a lot and I am very sorry for my words ?

And can you please run this magic on my brother account also he is working way like me. ☺️
Here Is His Account Mail : [email protected]

He faces same problem like me :)
Thank You so much ?