SCAM AdsenSeller Review - SCAM SITE

G Mining Inc. - Bitcoin Cloud Mining

wawaa

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This site scammed me adsenseseller.com his other site I know more plus his email [email protected]
Muhammad Asghar at Website Informer

If u want proof let me know

higming

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is nice that you let us know about such a scam website. It also seems you have done your research. Here's a tip though:

Don't post a single thread about just ONE scam site. Instead, go to the actual site's thread located in whichever category is appropriate and write your review there. That way, you won't trash this forum with spam posts.

Josemendez

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for bringing this notice to us. This is one of the reason why Mr B. Created this forum so that all these scammers everywhere can be identified and save people from falling victims to them.

M

Muhammad Asghar

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am owner of AdsenseSeller.com,, will you please send any proof that we cheat you or anyone.
And without proof how people agreed that someone is scammer or not. May be scammer are that person who generate report. If he fails to give any proof then he sure scammer.

flundererboy

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
I am owner of AdsenseSeller.com. Please send me nay proof that you purchased anything from me and we cheated you. And please its request for all user without seeing any proof dont be judged that someone is scammer or not. May be scammer are those person who are creating a report.

Thanks & Regards,