Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - We Help Each Other to Make Money Online

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

LEGIT AdPays.net Reviews

rwqrfdfg

Newbie Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you can specify the sources of your traffic, be sure to specify it all so you won't be blocked.

why they ask for source ??

plz answer me

dbuck

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Website
cashbing.info
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess this site is not open to the US or you need to access it thru WiFy. I tried to visit and I get an error...."Error : You do not have a valid IPv4 IP. "
So the inquisitive person I am I checked the domain register and its registerd in Albania "Albania/Kukes/Pac."
All visitors to this site in the past 30 days
Egypt
20.0%

Saudi Arabia
11.0%

Algeria
10.4%
I can see why the rates would be so low. It might be me, But something just does not smell right. Would like to check the site out tho.

weblord

Emerald Member
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.Nabaza.com
BMF Points
Rating - 93.9%
31   2   0
my stats this moment
adpays-1-6-2020.jpg

According to FAQ it is

Is AdPays available worldwide?
Yes, we welcome members from all countries.

I guess this site is not open to the US or you need to access it thru WiFy. I tried to visit and I get an error...."Error : You do not have a valid IPv4 IP. "
So the inquisitive person I am I checked the domain register and its registerd in Albania "Albania/Kukes/Pac."
All visitors to this site in the past 30 days
Egypt
20.0%

Saudi Arabia
11.0%

Algeria
10.4%
I can see why the rates would be so low. It might be me, But something just does not smell right. Would like to check the site out tho.

weblord

Emerald Member
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.Nabaza.com
BMF Points
Rating - 93.9%
31   2   0
my stats with them
a1a.jpg

the tips:
1. deliver at least 400 visitors or hits since they pay via cpm
even if you think it's small according to them they 're the highest
Code:
Am I allowed to send worldwide traffic?
Yes, feel free to send worldwide traffic. We have the market standard tier rate system, with high CPM.
2. after registration, login and specify websites you will be delivering traffic from. it's important, if it's not listed they might block you or ban you for good, they need to know first.

3. log to them regularly everyday to monitor your earnings. if you notice discrepancies, bring it to their attention by using support menu on the left side for prioritized support, don't use the one on front page that's for non-members. they don't usually reply but they act in the background.

see you until my next tips.

weblord

Emerald Member
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.Nabaza.com
BMF Points
Rating - 93.9%
31   2   0
daily delivery of 400 visitors per day is the goal each day to get to payout which is too far still by now.
their customer support is not replying to customer support requests.

Dark Lord

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
yes because 422 is 1 cent too low yet they say they're the highest in cpm industry.
Can you please share some other PTP sites with higher CPM? Also, please mention which source of traffic do they allow. As some of them may not allow traffic exchange sites, while some may allow traffic only from manual traffic exchange sites.

weblord

Emerald Member
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.Nabaza.com
BMF Points
Rating - 93.9%
31   2   0
rotate4all try that, they will show the websites they approved usually manual traffic exchanges. but they have a page displaying all the sites they approved advertise your ptp link only on those.
Can you please share some other PTP sites with higher CPM? Also, please mention which source of traffic do they allow. As some of them may not allow traffic exchange sites, while some may allow traffic only from manual traffic exchange sites.
it is just 1 day my friend or 1 month?
i dont KNOW IF I HAVE TO CONTINUE OR NOT
ANY ADVICE

weblord

Emerald Member
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.Nabaza.com
BMF Points
Rating - 93.9%
31   2   0
here's my latest stats try to see it
it has improved a lot
just send me a pm i will not hesitate to tell you the secrets
special thanks to @hafocik384 and @MauroS5 who taught me and guide me here. im forever indebted to you guys
adpays-earns.jpg

U.S.$5.00 is all it takes to get paid. again thanks to @hafocik384 who spent a lot of time teaching and guiding me as im hard headed

R

Ronnie

Rating - 93.9%
31   2   0
i thought they stopped counting
View attachment 83393

you can specify the sources of your traffic, be sure to specify it all so you won't be blocked.
the earnings in this thread and the apparent excitement over practically no on your investment of time is extremely depressing, I'm glad I am not the only one that had this experience with Adpays but this is exactly why I just outright remove them from my website, they are not worth the annoyance to my visitors I recommend adsterra and plugrush for adult sites and propeller ads for mainstream

weblord

Emerald Member
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.Nabaza.com
BMF Points
Rating - 93.9%
31   2   0
yeah it's too low, taking so much of my time but with very very low rates. i think i will need to stop this insanity after all
to be profitable with this program you need to delivery at least 30k visitors a day to it to get your U.S.$5.00 in 5 days still one week to take.
the earnings in this thread and the apparent excitement over practically no on your investment of time is extremely depressing, I'm glad I am not the only one that had this experience with Adpays but this is exactly why I just outright remove them from my website, they are not worth the annoyance to my visitors I recommend adsterra and plugrush for adult sites and propeller ads for mainstream

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.