LEGIT AdmediaTex Reviews

MINETA Bitcoin Cloud Mining - Powered By Bitmain

admediatex

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What does this actually mean? This Ad Network is allowing bots or what? Can you and the company explain this to me? I am really curious here.
We allow botting traffic considering that the user will send at least 20 to 30% of real traffic, this goes through two ssp platforms that we have and that's why the traffic is convertible so that's why we do not oppose botting traffic because many times that traffic comes from 20 to 30% real.

SatanUnleashed7

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We allow botting traffic considering that the user will send at least 20 to 30% of real traffic, this goes through two ssp platforms that we have and that's why the traffic is convertible so that's why we do not oppose botting traffic because many times that traffic comes from 20 to 30% real.
Ahan so I can take this as that you also allow PTC, Traffic Exchange along with bots. I haven't heard about any ad networks who accept these methods. I am interested in using your ad network.

admediatex

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ahan so I can take this as that you also allow PTC, Traffic Exchange along with bots. I haven't heard about any ad networks who accept these methods. I am interested in using your ad network.
Yes then, we can accept your traffic, we always have our system convert the traffic to 20% more real.

If you register and send your website and in hours is accepted and activated your tags.

SatanUnleashed7

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes then, we can accept your traffic, we always have our system convert the traffic to 20% more real.

If you register and send your website and in hours is accepted and activated your tags.
Hey, I was surfing your website. Is your website buggy? Because some of the buttons are not working, such as if I click on the company, features tags, it doesn't work. Same goes with minimum payments. Other than that signup and sign-in are working correctly.

admediatex

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, I was surfing your website. Is your website buggy? Because some of the buttons are not working, such as if I click on the company, features tags, it doesn't work. Same goes with minimum payments. Other than that signup and sign-in are working correctly.
Our home is a lading, for the login and registration if you have a separate system and therefore send it to another html, our index is landing do not worry we do not have system errors.

admediatex

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We want to announce that we are happy to add bitcoin to coinbase as a form of payment.

Everyone will now be able to request payments with their coinbase email at cryptomoneda Bitcoin.

admediatex

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We announce that we have signed a contract with ATG PubMedia, to improve our rates on banners and direct link.

admediatex

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you counted 600 views and other ad networks counts 10K views
Not all real companies are equal, we have campaigns by segmented countries to offer real CPM rate and clean ads.

Tell me your username by private message to check anyway .