Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
  Guest viewing is limited

❕NEWS A Youtuber donated 100K$ for the Lebanese Red Cross

dadayli

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtube.com
BMF Points
Rating - 87.5%
7   1   0

Niftyicon

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is quite philanthropic. It isn't all about been an influencer by mouth alone but been of help and influence to lives when there is need for it. I hope others emulate this magnanimous act.

dadayli

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtube.com
BMF Points
Rating - 87.5%
7   1   0
That is quite philanthropic. It isn't all about been an influencer by mouth alone but been of help and influence to lives when there is need for it. I hope others emulate this magnanimous act.
there's another youtuber that does donations as well, he's known as Mrbeast, he once did a trees planting challenge when he planted ton of trees around

Josemendez

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pewdiepie, who has the top subscribers count on youtube (106 millions) donated 100K USD to the lebanese red cross due to the recent huge explosion that it had.
Wow , that's a good act of charity . I was sad seeing how the explosion destroyed many things in Lebanese , I hope the true cause has been ascertained.

Niftyicon

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
there's another youtuber that does donations as well, he's known as Mrbeast, he once did a trees planting challenge when he planted ton of trees around
I'll go look him up. It's really good to know that we have others who are selflessly giving back to their societies and the world at large.

Top Bottom

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.