Use Packity.com to earn $20 per month bw sharing

A site that generates 100$ a day - designing help needed!

Ehsan

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been searching on this advertisement network called Adhitz. On the main site I saw this site hit video hitvideo.mobi and the price for a banner placement for one day on this site was 100 dollars. I know no one will buy the ad space for this much money but image if they could negotiate on 20 dollars a day, that's still a lot of money from one banner placement.

The reason I am posting this thread is to know whether I can make a website like this - that grabs YouTube videos and plays them not on YouTube but on the site ( click on the above link to see what I am talking about).

The owner of the site is not doing anything but putting some YouTube links (or the site is doing it automatically), but with so much traffic! I am sure putting ads from any network will generate for him about 30 bucks a day easily.

So I need some ideas and suggestions how I can make a website like that. Or You could setup a site like that for me and we can negotiate the price and everything. I need ideas and suggestions.

Thanks guys!

Mr. B

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know no one will buy the ad space for this much money but image if they could negotiate on 20 dollars a day
Not even for $20 or $2, an advertiser will not buy advertising on that site because has ZERO traffic.
I am sure putting ads from any network will generate for him about 30 bucks a day easily.
Don't be that sure until you test yourself, making $30 per day will require near 10k visitors per day.

But depends where traffic is coming from and the site niche.
So I need some ideas and suggestions how I can make a website like that.
my question is? do you still want to make such a site?
if yes you can achieve this with a paid script, web hosting, and domain name.

Ehsan

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my question is? do you still want to make such a site?
if yes you can achieve this with a paid script, web hosting, and domain name.
And where can one buy such a script? And how much will such a script cost?

zeljko

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You don't have buy such script. You can set simple Wordpress site and add embed codes manually. It is slower but it can be even better in some cases. When you do it manualy you can choose video from your niche. If you do with script and script is bad, you can get many unrelated videos.

dadayli

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i believe it's the same as sliding gif ads ( ads keep displaying as Gif(s) , once the gif is done , the other one slides and appear ) , it's not a big deal i guess