Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
  Guest viewing is limited
Golden Goose - Join the leaders of mVAS market

❕NEWS A leaked document show EU rules regarding crypto

Emoney

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
As reported by Coindesk, the bill, called "Markets in Crypto-Assets" contains a set of rules for crypto regulation for all country member of the European Union. The leaked document shows that The European commission will treat crypto as any other financial assets. This will bring legality certainty in the region. The EU will issue the bill later this month.

Niftyicon

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It will be a nice development for Cryptocurrencies to be legalized in European countries but what worries me is the tax regulations that will surely follow.

De-rector

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Nice leaked information, it is a way that very likely next year or two there may be formalization of the bill into law, if EU does that AU should take step likewise .

Josemendez

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As reported by Coindesk, the bill, called "Markets in Crypto-Assets" contains a set of rules for crypto regulation for all country member of the European Union. The leaked document shows that The European commission will treat crypto as any other financial assets. This will bring legality certainty in the region. The EU will issue the bill later this month.
It would be a welcome movement if the rules are well structured to favour the cryptocurrency lovers as well . The legalization won't be enough .

Emoney

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
No way lol. Most laws are in favour of the governments and tax agencies. One of the reason why they make this law is that becayuse they see the potential taxation earning from it. Just like how South Korea impose heavy taxation on crypto.

ascott

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
guys if this gonna be a legal currency, i think it needs a fixed value rather than now, there is huge potential of crypto going high and low, and time takes for transactions

Emoney

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yeah, fixed value most likely will crash the value to nothingness since most people invest into bitcoin and crypto because one day it may rise in price, and if the price stays the same they all will withdraw their investment.

Josemendez

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
guys if this gonna be a legal currency, i think it needs a fixed value rather than now, there is huge potential of crypto going high and low, and time takes for transactions
What makes cryptocurrency a good asset is this fluctuations . It is because of the fluctuations that makes it possible to gain from it , though one may lose as well but it will be for sometime and he will bounce y

onlyprofits

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For me it is very good news, since adoption will always be positive. This market is very dynamic and will always have a lot of volatility, there are always new projects, there are always advances, there are always new ideas

ascott

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What makes cryptocurrency a good asset is this fluctuations . It is because of the fluctuations that makes it possible to gain from it , though one may lose as well but it will be for sometime and he will bounce y
no i meanif crypto gonna be a currency like we use today? then there will hard to purchase on products as there is no fixed price of the product

onlyprofits

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cryptocurrencies will always be an alternative. If you want to freeze the price, then you should use stablecoins so that you always have a fixed amount in your funds. Everything will depend on what you want to do

Josemendez

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
no i meanif crypto gonna be a currency like we use today? then there will hard to purchase on products as there is no fixed price of the product
The product will have a fixed price but the problem is that the cryptocurrency will not have a fixed price , you might leave your house with $100 cryptocurrency but getting to market you may see $95 . That's just the effect

TheCrypt

Bronze Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If government wants us to pay tax they must use Crypto as well. They won't because then we can trace our tax bitcoin and see how it's wasted by the corrupt.

TheCrypt

Bronze Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dude nothing has a fixed value. That's not how it works. Value is dependent on demand. $10 today is not going to buy you the same as $10 in 5 years. Inflation is just one of the problems.

Brain

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This isn't bad to me because bitcoin has come to stay and certainly looks like the future too. But the worries is the tax to be paid.

Wisdom01

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well if crypto is legalised in those European countries this will be very good because people will even have more interest in it , since it's legalised already