Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com

We Help Each Other to Make Money Online
Register Now
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LEGIT 2Captcha Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Discussion in 'Get Paid To Programs' started by Mr. B, Apr 2, 2017.

1. holdoors

holdoors Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Yes, it definitely is money. The main question is whether we have better alternatives to this as we have limited time.

2. ruthmongare

ruthmongare Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    instead of using much of your time on 2captcha and yet the payout is low why don't you invest your precious time here at BMF because I feel like the payout is much off better than in 2captcha

3. iriswest

iriswest Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    True. You should create relevatn post and comments to earn money, instead of typing captcha useless.

4. holdoors

BMF Coins:
    If we look carefully around this forums, there are easily more options to earn money faster and in a meaningful way compared to typing captchas.

5. ruthmongare

BMF Coins:
    Besides there's nothing you can learn there just useless captchas in deed unlike BMF you really get to learn quite a lot of things and also more and more earning opportunities posted almost daily

6. Nidoo

Nidoo Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    2captcha took million years to reach payout :p,

7. Cyan

Cyan Active Member

BMF Coins:
    its hard to work on 2captcha. need lots of time to solve captcha and sometimes the loading is very slow on app or on browser. never reach payout. I tried to reach the minimum payout but stopped once i got bored.

8. ruthmongare

BMF Coins:
    It really seems like everyone is really bored by this 2captcha and I bet that's why I have not seen any payment proof from this site.

9. Caire

Caire Member

BMF Coins:
    I had an account with this but the showing of captchas are too slow and the pay is very low..
    I dont know really if its my internet is just too slow or what..sometimes the captchas are too hard to figure out..Its just not a good site for me!!

10. Caire

Caire Member

BMF Coins:
    I posted here a while ago about 2captcha and its said its empty.in what way its empty??

11. holdoors

BMF Coins:
    I tried the website with a pretty good internet speed but the captchas still need time to load. It will drain all your energy just to reach a couple of cents. I think 'empty' means no captchas.

12. iriswest

BMF Coins:
    How much did you earn already? Please share your experiences if ever you've cash out. ;)

13. yishak1412

yishak1412 Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    2captcha is just a waste of time . I used to use it when I started out online money making, but I have never reached the minimum payment.
    I suggest you stay away from this site there are better paying captcha solving sites than this.Raiblocks, for example, pays you around 4$ per 1k captcha, the payment is in crypto tho.

14. ruthmongare

BMF Coins:
    No its not your internet pal the site is always that way and very tiresome and yet the payout is very low you'll take like 3 /5 hours to reach 1000 captchas that is if you are a fast typer.I think I'll advice you to invest your time here and let go of that site

15. MegaMan

MegaMan Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Signed up from your link hopefully this site pays me, because I have a bad experience with these sites! they always ban me and the reason randomly be using bots to fill captchas lol maybe because I'm very fast in typing captcha codes!

LOL, It seems like they have a lot of workers and now if you want to join, you need to finish this training to be able to get work!
    42 captcha What the *!

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2017
  16. iriswest

BMF Coins:
    Oh I see. They really do have such workers because they have this some kind of test. lol

17. pretty_shelly

pretty_shelly Member

BMF Coins:
    I was surprise reading comments regarding captcha.. Well for me, as a newbie , i thought this is the easiest way to get paid. But i didn't know you'll finish 1000+ captcha within 3-4 hrs. If it's not ideal for some. Waste of energy, electricity and internet. I do hope that there are other legit online jobs that i could get into because i need extra income.

18. iriswest

BMF Coins:
    Yes there are other legit sites that pays well. You can find it here in BMF.