Status
Not open for further replies.

spiking2480

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have multiple apps for which I need downloads & 5* ratings in order for them to rank better. Not all apps require the same amount of ratings, so:

1. Send me a message, I will send you the app.
2. Download, open the app, rate the app 5*.
3. Please keep the app installed on your device for a few days, otherwise Google will delete the rating.

MINETA Bitcoin Cloud Mining - Powered By Bitmain

Fayiz

Platinum Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have multiple apps for which I need downloads & 5* ratings in order for them to rank better. Not all apps require the same amount of ratings, so:

3. Please keep the app installed on your device for a few days, otherwise Google will delete the rating.
Details

platokingdomjr

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

details

Myer Mische

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm willing to try,you can send me a link to it so that I can check it out with my self. I'm giving you permission to send me a message
Thanks

cryptohub123

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Details ?

Status
Not open for further replies.