Use Packity.com to earn $20 per month bw sharing
Your Trusted Legit & Scam HYIP/PTC Advisor

PAID 10 Ways To Get Refferals in Earning Money Sites FREE!!!

Gabriel Ferrer

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Guys My Name is Gabriel, I'm Introducing My Best Strategies to Get Refferals, In this Guide i Made 10 Differents Ways to get Refferals in the Best Way!!!

in cashMining 70% of Them are In paid Ways, 30% Are in theses Free Strategies i Show in this Guide =P

MINETA Bitcoin Cloud Mining - Powered By Bitmain

weblord

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
can you give some few teasers what will i be paying for 500bmf?
you have have about 1,000+ referrals on what program is that? how many days did you get those 1000 referrals?

weblord

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
you can't provide a teaser for us, how about providing some testimonial of real people helped by this paid content?
i was asking this because im interested buyer.
The information he provided about it is too small. No teasers or list of what to expect, yet you want me to pay 500bmf, very funny

Gabriel Ferrer

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, i gonna make a good offer tu you, if you dont like the tips i can refund you :D sure is about some hidden tricks to advertise, is a little outdate, as now i have much more than 50 tricks, but they are good :D

weblord

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
of course brother, as a buyer im a wise buyer i want the updated latest ones.

put yourself in my shoes brother, you buy stuff too.

ok i take your word for it, if i dont like it because i already know it i will request a refund from you.

Hi, i gonna make a good offer tu you, if you dont like the tips i can refund you :D sure is about some hidden tricks to advertise, is a little outdate, as now i have much more than 50 tricks, but they are good :D