Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com

We Help Each Other to Make Money Online
Register Now
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

0.48 cents Domain on Namecheap

Discussion in 'Domains & Web Hosting' started by overcast, Aug 11, 2017.

1. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I was checking the namecheap and found out 48 cents domains. Though most of the names are too professional or harder to use for everyday use. Because people are less likely to buy that. However it seems like their 5 years purchase may only go for the 5..58$ per year. So it can be good on that part. I am trying to find out good names in such case.

Have you checked out 48 cents domains on namecheap? Ever registered those domains?

2. Mr. B

Mr. B Administrator Staff Member

BMF Coins:
    @overcast what extensions we're talking about here?

3. overcast

BMF Coins:
    Extensions such as .trade .science .date .men etc. These are niche specific extension. Don't have much value for site building. But this type of extensions are in demand from the social media sites. Like say for redirection and short URL or app etc. For example the extension .men and .science is being used for the social media sites using in app. You may nnot like those extensions though. I have found not many people like it.

4. SUPER SINGH

SUPER SINGH Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I think its good and a better deal to pounce on soon. I hope you get the desired name soon as per your requirements. I think this price is unbeatable.

5. castbound castboundoski

castbound castboundoski Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Haven't tried them but that price sounds lit. Could you update us in case you decide to go for one of those domains ? Its really cheap

6. overcast

BMF Coins:
    I may buy the .science and the .trade domain. And considering their price. I'd go for the five year worth of registration value. I think they are offering the free privacy options. So it's definitely soemthing worth going for. That being said, there are some really good options lately. And domains which are unconventional are very much popular on the social media. So I'd chosoe .science in that case.

7. chekdn

chekdn Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Do you want to buy and resell or you just want to build a website?

8. overcast

BMF Coins:
    Buy or sell? No. I just found out about this deal and based on that I am getting into this deal. I learned about the websites new deal and then decided to get to share it. 48 cents domains are not something attractive based on the extension though. I am going to build website on that.

9. chekdn

chekdn Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Ok, I thought you wanted to buy and resell, I would have advice you not to do that, considering the extensions in question. Even so, why not go for a .com which is better, or maybe you are trying to cut down your cost?

Anyway, Goodluck.