What is op.farm ( Operation Phoenix ) ?
Operation Phoenix , a Canadian project with a mining platform which has been developed in last 7 years.
– This project has a completely unique proposal compared to other mining companies. This is justified as follows –
- Customers are sold C-Units (computation units) instead of single hashrates that other companies do.
- Customers who bought C-Units are entitled to a computing power on different algorithms on which the he/she can choose to mine alternative coins daily for a time period ranging from 1 year – 4 years.
- C-Units can be assigned to the cryptocurrency , address and pool of your choice at any time.
Cloud mining plans (with No maintenance fees) –
- Plan 1 ( you can buy only 1 C-Unit)
Duration – 1 month
Cost per C-Unit – $12
Within the expiration of the test plan you can renew up to 100 C-Units with a discount of 10
- Plan 2 (Buy upto 100 C-Units)
Duration – 1 year
Cost per C-Unit – $140
- Plan 3 (Buy upto 100 C-Units)
Duration – 2 years
Cost per C-Unit – $260
- Plan 4 (Buy upto 100 C-Units)
Duration – 4 years
Cost per C-Unit – $475
Some of the popular and profitable mining pools –
-> Nanopool , Ethminer , ViaBTC , Minermore , Leafpool , Ravenminer , Icemining , Nimiqpool.
Some key features –
– The contracts will be activated automatically within 2 hours from the time of purchase.
– Withdrawals are processed directly from the mining pools to your registered wallet addresses.
-Automatic Strategy function, to make mining even more efficient a software feature that automatically mines the most profitable coin at that time.
– Cryptocurrencies available to mine –
Beam , Bitcash , Bitcoin Gold , Ethereum , Ethereum Classic , Haven Protocol , Metaverse , Monero, Nimiq , Ravencoin , Zcoin , AION.
Soon it will be possible to mine : Zcash , Grin, Komodo and Horizen.
On an average , the income of 1 C-Unit is estimated to be $0.67 per day.
Account dashboard allows you to –
- Select the project to support (cryptocurrencies, sciences, etc.)
- Set up your wallet addresses
- Track invoices
- Track your graphics cards: rate, temperature, wattage
- Hardware support and maintenance
– Customer support is available through email, Telegram channel and Discord