Money App – Cash for Free Apps is a reward app that reward users with credits for downloading and playing new games/apps. Earned credit can later be converted to real cash after reaching the minimum payout limit.
The app currently support only PayPal as a payout method and the minimum payout limit is 5,000 credits for $5.
Money App – Cash for Free Apps was created by Money Rewards Online, Ltd and is available for both Android and iOS. The app currently as been downloaded over 1millions times and is currently rated over 4.5 stars in both Google and iOS appstore with over 100 thousand reviews.
How To Earn Credits
- Daily Reward: You get 20 credit for daily check-in.
- Watching Video Ads: You earn 2 credit by watching video ads.
- OfferWall: You earn credits by completing offers in offerwall. Currently they are three different offewalls which offer task like installing and playing apps/games, completing quiz and surveys etc. It is important to note that sometimes credit earned from completing a task in offerwall might not be credited instantly.
- Sharing App On FaceBook: You earn 100 credit for sharing app on Facebook (this task can only be performed once).
- Referral: You get 200 credit whenever someone signup for the app using your referral code, your referral also get 200 credit. It is important to note that your account will be credited only after your referral earns at least 400 credits by completing different task.
Payout Method: PayPal only
Minimum Payout Limit: $5.
1. Easy To Use: The app is lightweight, stable and easy to use. Also most of the tasks are quite easy to complete. You are also awarded 30 credit as signup bonus when you first install the app.
- Quantity of task/offer might be little especially if you reside in a third tier country.
- Most high paying offer require you to download certain apps and make purchases in the app.
- Only PayPal is supported as a payout method.
Personally i haven’t been able to confirm if the app is actually paying or not cause am yet to attain the minimum cashout limit. Also going through the app’s review I find alot of negative reviews with some users claiming that they didn’t receive payment after successfully cashing out, this is a negative flag cause am also yet to find any payment proof for this app. Will love to know if anyone has successfully cashout from the app.