eBay has an affiliate program called eBay Partner Network. The program is simple and it is easy for a person to make money by just referring people to eBay to buy the product. There is no shipping or selling on your part. This is an excellent program for blog owners, a website owner, all social media sites where you have a large following, or even app owners to earn money advertising on their apps. The program allows you to advertise different links that redirect the person to eBay to buy their products. You will earn a commission on each sales eBay makes.
eBay has made it easy and simple so everyone can join their eBay Partner Network. The program is free to join and doesn’t take long to apply. Once you’ve filled out the application, it is just a matter of time before you are making money advertising for eBay on your site or social media accounts.
How Does It Work?
- In order to become an affiliate marketer for eBay, you must first complete their application. The application form is simple to fill out and won’t take you long. Once it is completed, you will join the eBay Partner Network and be able to share specific links on your website, blog, or social media accounts.
- Each item or promotion you wish to share needs a special link. You will be creating your own trackable affiliate links using the tools from eBay. Pick and choose the items that you want to promote, create your own trackable link and share it on your site. The links you create can direct buyers to your own eBay listing, other listings on eBay or even a specific search result. The possibilities are endless and you just need to create the links to items your visitors will be interested in.
- Now start promoting your links. eBay does not restrict you to the number of links you promote on your blog pages, web pages, or your social media account. The more links you post and promote the higher your commission will be.
- The commission is paid when a person clicks on one of your links and either wins or purchases the item you are promoting. Keep in mind the money you earn all depends on the items sold and what percentage eBay earns when the item is sold. If you drive more clients to eBay then eBay will also offer you an additional commission bonus for your efforts
What You Need To Know:
- Your commission is based on the revenue that eBay earns when the items is sold. This normally is 40 to 80% of eBay’s commission they earn.
- Keep in mind your commission is not based on the final sale of the item. This is where people make their mistake when it comes to joining this affiliate network. Your commission is paid on the amount of money eBay earns when the item is sold.
- The commission you earn is based on the person purchasing the item within 24-hours of visiting the site. The auction can still be valid for a number of days after the purchase, but your commission is still paid if the person purchases the item before the auction has closed. Keep in mind if the person purchases the item, 48 hours later you will not earn a commission.
How Are You Paid?
eBay pays each month if your account has a $25 balance or higher. eBay will only pay through direct deposit to your bank account. They do not pay you through PayPal or any other means.
There are so many benefits of partnering with eBay. This is an excellent way to earn money while working online, your website, blog site, or even through your social media account. If you are looking for a great way to earn a little extra money check out the affiliate program eBay has to offer.