What Is ClickerVolt.com?
ClickerVolt.com is an affiliate tracker system. It comes free via WordPress plugin and with two other prices to suit and track the most untrackable affiliate link there is. It is currently the affiliate tracking system used by huge advertising companies online such as c2e, mGid, Google ads, Taboola, RichPush, Zeropark, Facebook ads, and A4D.
– AIDA (Attention or Awareness, Interest, Desire and Action) Tracking – built-in every affiliate link that you deploy, promote and market.
– Real-time cost update
– Page cloaking – cloaks the entire page
– Track without redirects
– URL Variables Editor
– Live clicks log
– Drilldown reports
– Add retargeting pixels – useful for CPA (Cost Per Action) and CPS (Cost Per Sale) income system. You can also add another website’s tracking pixels
– Complex funnel tracking – tracks even the hardest and untrackable funnels created by any script
– Custom JS and PHP hooks
– Link Aliases
– Unlimited Split-Tests
– Redirect rules
– Heatmaps – is a simple tool in affiliate tracking lingo that tells which part of your landing page or splash page needs attention for improvement on which to accomplish your goal on where you target visitors to go to.
– Remote pages takeover – You can change the page even your advertisement campaigns are ongoing.
Assuming it’s built and managed by a veteran affiliate marketer like you and me. I can only assume with this review since I don’t see any apparent connection with any company online.
They got their domain name registered in October of 2018 from NameCheap, Inc. using WhoisGuard, Inc. for their domain whois anonymity and protected from DDOS (Denial Of Services) attacks because of Cloud Flare, Inc.
You can optimize buying ads here and thereby tracking your clicks and giving you a bird’s eye view where you should put your hard-earned money for advertisements. It’s built for the seasoned affiliate marketer, veterans or even for newbie internet marketer in mind. This alone saves you money and time knowing where to prioritize your budget for ads.
PROS and CONS:
– Free use and download via the WordPress plugin
– No support and add-ons for the free version
– No affiliate or referral system